The Rescue and the Burrow

(A/N: Remember that no P.O.V. is the same thing as Anna's P.O.V.)

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Petunia and Dudley watched as Vernon attached bars to my window. No escape now.

"You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours or your sister ever again. Never!" my Uncle cackled. I glared at him.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

(Anna's P.O.V.)

This summer, the orphanage couldn't take me in because they were moving some of the rooms and beds, apparently. So, I was staying at the Burrow with Ron and his siblings! 

"I really hope you don't mind me staying, Mrs Weasley," I said.

"Oh, not to worry, dear. You're always welcome. Ron's been saying such wonderful things about you." Mrs Weasley replied with a motherly smile. She was so sweet. "You'll be staying with Ginny, in her room, if you don't mind." 

I nodded as she led me up to Ginny's room. Mrs Weasley knocked on the door and a soft "Come in," came from inside the room. We entered and Ginny was inside. "Hello, dear. This is Annabelle and she'll be sharing your room, if you don't mind."

Ginny smiled as Mrs Weasley left. "You must be Ginny." I said. She nodded. "Hi. Do you like Exploding Snap?"

I remembered playing it with my friends in school last year. "Yes, it's so fun. Why do you ask?" 

"I have it in my house. Want to play?" Ginny grinned as she took out the cards.

I smiled. "Obviously!"

After the game, we grew much closer. We have so much in common.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

It was nighttime, and Ginny was fast asleep. Suddenly, the door creaked open and Ron was there. 

"Ron! What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just come with me." he disappeared outside, so I got up, changed and followed him.

"We're rescuing Harry." Ron said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Rescuing Harry. He must be having trouble with his Muggle aunt and uncle. He hasn't written back in months, remember?" Ron explained. I remembered, how I wrote Harry a lot of letters, but he never responded. "Okay, how will we get there?" 

"With Dad's car!" Fred exclaimed from nowhere. 

"Do you even know how to drive?" I scoffed.

"No, but have faith Princess, it's for Harry" George added. 

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

(Harry's P.O.V)

I woke to a rumbling sound. In the distance, two beams of light came towards me. As it came closer, it turned out to be a blue Ford Anglia. It stopped in front of the window. Ron poked his head out. "Hiya Harry."

"Ron! Fred, George, Anna! What are you all doing here?" I asked, shocked.

"Rescuing you, of course. Now get your stuff." Anna exclaimed. 

I got my trunk and Hedwig's cage, while Ron attached a hook to the bars. "Better stand back." I backed up slowly. "Let's go." Ron told Fred. The twin drove and the bars crashed to the ground. I think the crash was very loud, because I heard the footsteps of Vernon and Petunia. As they came, I loaded my stuff as fast as I could.