Rogue Bludger

(A/N: Harry and Anna will both hurt their arms, but Lockhart won't touch Anna's arm. You'll see why.)

"Gallopin' Gorgons! Slytherin's flyin' like they got dragon fire in their brooms..." I heard Hagrid exclaimed. I smirked.

Slytherin was winning by 200 points! 200 to 0. Sorry, Gryffindors, but the Quidditch Cup belongs to us Slytherins!

"All right there, Scarhead?" Draco asked Harry.

Behind him, a Bludger came and started towards Harry.

"Harry! Watch out!" I yelled.

 Harry turned away at the last moment.

"Blimey, Harry's got 'imself a Rogue bludger!" Hagrid shouted.

"Rogue bludger?" Ron asked.

"Look fer yerself! It's bin' tampered with!"

The rogue bludger was chasing Harry when it suddenly changed course and started to come after me. 

"Now Anna's got 'erself a Rogue bludger!" Hagrid shouted.

Ron drew his wand. Hermione's hand grabbed his wrist. "You're joking, right? Besides, even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit them."

Harry spotted the Snitch and dove for it while I distracted the bludger and tried to score at the same time. however, the bludge hit my arm.

"Ow!" I cried out.

Harry and Draco crashed to the ground, but the bludger had changed course again and crashed into Harry's arm too.

Hermione came out onto the pitch. 

"Finite Incantatem!"

the bludger exploded and was gone.

Lockhart came to us. 

"Not to worry, children. I'll fix both of your arms straight away."

"No. Not you." Harry said just as I said, "No way!"

"Poor children doesn't know what they're saying. This won't hurt a bit... You first, Harry." Lockhart pulled out his wand. "Brackium Emendo!"

Harry looked up. We were all staring at his arm, horror-striken. 

"Ah. Yes. Well, that can sometimes happen. The point is, the bones are no longer broken." Lockhart smiled sheepishly.

"Brok'n? He doesn't 'ave any bones at all!" Hagrid gasped.

Harry's arm bended all the way.

"On to you, Anna?" Lockhart turned to me.

"No!" I yelled. "Get your filthy hands off me!"

He jumped back, startled. "All right, all right!"

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

Me and Harry were each laying on a bed in the Hospital Wing. 

"He should have been brought straight to me! I can mend bones in a heartbeat--but growing them back--"

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione interrupted.

"I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful. You're in for a rough night, Mr Potter. Regrowing bones is nasty business. As for you, Miss Potter, you'll be staying here for just a few days. You're lucky you didn't lose all your bones." Madam Pomfrey said.

She handed Harry a cup with white liquid in it.

Harry drank it and then spit it out immediately.

"Well, what did you expect--pumpkin juice?" Madam Pomfrey said disapprovingly. 

As more students started to crowd around us, Madam Pomfrey yelled at them. "Out! All of you!  This boy's got thirty-three bones to regrow! And the girl has to rest her arm!"

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

I woke to a sound of rustling. Harry was already awake. When he sensed that I was awake, he turned to face me and put a finger to his lips. 

Then, there was a soft crack, and a figure appeared. 

"Dobby?" Harry whispered. "Who are you?" I asked. Harry whispered, "House-elf."

"Harry and Annabelle Potter came back to school. Dobby warned Harry. Harry Potter should have gone back home when they missed the train." he squeaked.

"It was you! You stopped the barrier from letting us through!" Harry said. "What are you talking about?" I asked, still confused. "He was trying to keep us from going to Hogwarts." Harry explained.

"Indeed yes, sir. Dobby hid and watched for Harry Potter and sealed the gateway. I was too late with Annabelle Potter." Dobby admitted.

"You nearly got him expelled!" I said.

"At least you would be away from here. Harry and Annabelle Potter must go home! Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry and Annabelle Potter see--"

"Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after us?" I said furiously

"Dobby feels most aggrieved, miss." the house-elf showed his fingers. "Dobby had to iron his hands..."

"You'd better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you!" Harry hissed.

"Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home." Dobby smiled weakly.

"I don't suppose you could tell me why you're trying to kill him us?" I glared at him. 

"Not kill you, miss, never kill you! Dobby remembers how it was before Harry and Anna Potter triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house elves were treated like vermin, miss. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin..." he blew his nose rather loudly on his battered pillowcase clothes.

"Why do you where that thing, Dobby?" Harry asked curiously.

"This, sir? 'Tis a mark of the house elf's enslavement. Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes. The family is careful not to pass Dobby so much as a sock, sir, for then he would be free to leave their house forever." Dobby stopped because he detected footsteps. "Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts! Harry and Anna Potter must not stay here now that history is to repeat itself!" he said. 

"Repeat itself? You mean, this has happened before?" I asked.

Dobby grabbed the Skele-Gro potion and beat himself with it. 

"Tell me, Dobby! When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?" Harry asked frantically.

"Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry and Anna Potter to be safe." Dobby shook his head.

"No, Dobby! Tell us! Who is it?" I cried. But with a final shake of his head, Dobby disappeared.

As the footsteps came closer, we pretended to be asleep.

"What's happened?" the concerned voice of Madam Pomfrey asked.

"There's been another attack." Dumbledore said. Madam Pomfrey gasped. "Perhaps he managed to get a picture of his attacker..." once McGonagall said that, I knew it was Colin. There was a small hiss.

"What does this mean, Albus?" the voice of McGonagall asked.

"It means our students are in great danger, Minerva. Mr. Creevey was fortunate. If not for this..." Dumbledore pointed to Colin's camera. "He would surely be dead."

"What should I tell the staff, Albus?" McGonagall said.

"Tell them the truth. Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. Tell them it's as we feared. The Chamber of Secrets is indeed open again."

(A/N: So, I'm trying Hagrid talk again, even if I gave up days ago. Excuse it if it's bad.)

Word count: 1093