10 ~ help me...

Asley's POV
I was in my room relaxing. Well, I should have sometime for myself. Waleed took me for a small drive last night. It wasn't his fault at all. The way he spoke, the way he explained his self and cried on my shoulder told me that he shouldn't be blamed. It was a misunderstanding and ALLAH brought us back at the right time.
Feroze has taken maya to her house to talk about their marriage. I didn't go cause I wasn't feeling well and believe me planning a wedding is the hardest thing. The whole house is full with decorations and I just thought to manage the house and relax. Now, where is the box of the engagement decor? I was looking for it in the lounge when two hands tightened on my shoulder and spun me around. Ouch! Ayan- I gasped!
"What do you think? I would let you go so easily, HUH?!"
Ayan! Leave me alone! I struggled getting out of his grip.
"No no no princess it's not that easy! You are only mine!" He yelled and I flinched at his harsh and angry tone.
He dragged me upstairs to his bedroom. I kept screaming for help but no one came. When I needed maya and waleed desperately the weren't there. What is he gonna do?!?!
"Ayan, pleaaasee, let me go... Aahhhhh" he threw me on his bed and locked the door.
"Waleed!!! Help me. I swear waleed is gonna kill you!!!!!" I yelled at him. But was only replied with a hard slap on my face. He came so close to me, I could feel his breath. His hands gripped on a bunch of my hair and he pulled them causing me to scream in pain. His face was an expression that I couldn't work out. Tears streamed as he kissed my forehead. I had never been touched by anyone before, not even waleed! Then how can he???
"How is waleed gonna know about this if you don't open this beautiful mouth of yours, princess?" He asked in a mocking manner.
He moved back and pulled an armchair near the bed. I got a chance to sit up and as I tried moving as far as I could his firm grip got hold of me.
"Don't.move.away.from.me" he threatened."there is no escape from here. You are supposed to be mine! Why don't you understand this?!??" I would finish everything that comes between us" he yelled while crushing me hard with his strong hands.
For sure I have bruises on my arms by now.
The fact that he is thinking to end waleed boiled me with anger. I kicked him when he wasn't expecting it and ran for the door but unfortunately he caught me. Uh oh!!
OUCH!! I landed with a bang on the floor and blood streamed down my forehead, droplets fell on the ground... He was about to make his second move when I heard the main door unlock...
"ASLEY??, I got more decorations!! Where are you!?!?"
OH GOD, THATS WALEED!!!

Assalam o alaikum
Wasn't gonna update before 20 comments but reached 2k readers an hour ago! So had to do it for your sake, cause you guys are the best❤️
This on is dedicated to Samary1224 ...
And that's asley on the side...
Did you like the cliffhanger. And this one was short, cause I just wrote it in 20 minutes, but don't worry I will update soon once I am done with waleed's reaction😉