8~ second chance?

Assalam o alaikum
Sorry to keep you guys waiting... My exams are done and jazakallah for praying for me... My exams went great!!! This chappie is dedicated to one of my amazing reader shalizaahmed ❤️
1.6k readers.... Uuffff I am dancing and jumping and screaming and I just can't tell you how happy I am... Thank you sooo much!!! You guys are the best readers!!!

Feroze's POV
ITS like asley and maya are directly proportional... As asley's condition is getting worse maya is also losing control. Asley had not been responding since the past hours and the doctors have no idea what's wrong... Maya kept making Duas for asley's health and I left her for some time... Maybe it was just the fact that I can't see her like this. Ayan had been acting kind really weird. Sure he was worried but something didn't seem right. He didn't even talk to me today, well I barely saw him but we were are in the same hospital he could have just met me atleast once? Never mind... I think I would have to speak up to him first. God, this hospital is huge!! I can't even find the lobby. I hate al these signs, with maya I never feel lost but right now only these arrow boards can help me. "Excuse me, can you please guide me where the lobby is?"
"Straight, and your first right, sir"
As I made my way I kept thinking about maya or I should say that she kept popping up into my mind. She for no doubt was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. So caring and loving just like an angel. I took my first right and saw ayan, but he was with someone I wasn't expecting... Waleed? What in the world are you doing here?!?!?
He was shocked and suddenly a tear escaped his eye, and he hugged me. "Feroze, I- I have h-hurt asley, way too much" he said between sobs.
Waleed was my college friend. We were best buddies but then he just left. I don't know how he is related to asley, but they are kind of close or I should say way too close to each other... I turned to ayan who had the most painful yet angry expression. Before I could say anything he left without a goodbye saying that he had work to do. Clearly he didn't like waleed's presence, I wonder till what extent love takes people to. I just hope that asley won't be hurt any further... As I took the most nervously shaking and terribly worried waleed to asley's room I felt my heart beating faster and faster by every step. As soon as we reached in front of asley's ward room I introduced maya to waleed. Before I even got the chance to say something maya slapped waleed across his face!!!' "What the hell?" I semi screamed... Is this girl gone crazy!?!?

Maya's POV
WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!?! HUH WALEED WHY???!? WHY NOW!!!! SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!!!
I realized that I was holding his collar and was way too mad at him...I was crying furiously, it was his fault all his fault... I stepped away from him and leaned back into the chair. Waleed was already crying, he kept saying that he deserved to be slapped and screamed at!! I can't believe asley's choice was soo good, he was soo tall and handsome. His body was perfectly built and ya ALLAH forgive me for not lowering my gaze and being that close to him. When I came out if my thoughts I saw that feroze had already taken waleed into asley's room... A smile of hope found its way on my face. I knew waled was asley's only way to come back, and INSHALLAH she will...
Waleed's POV
I HEARD THE DOOR CLOSE BEHIND ME. It was just me and asley. The doctors say that she isn't responding to anyone and not even to medicines.
I was crying, tears kept streaming. Her body looked completely lifeless. I sat beside her and held her hand. I am not supposed to. She is a practicing muslimah and she never allowed anyone to touch her... I held her hand in between my hands, they were so soft. I could smell her scent and all the memories came back and I cried. "Asley, my love, please wake up. I need you asley. Please forgive me. I never wanted any of this to happen. Please, give me a chance, I promise that once you wake up I will take you to the masjid and we will do the nikkah. Asley, please??? My little princess won't leave me right? I never loved anyone but you... I ought you a lot of explanations... One chance asley, just one?? I l-luv y-yyou.. At this point I was crying uncontrollably... And then the best thing happened. Asley's grip tightened on my hand and she managed to open her eyes. "I love you way more then you love me" her voice was faint, barely a whispers but I knew that ALLAH gave me a chance to prove myself... A tear escaped her eye, and I felt a stab of guilt in my heart... I have hurt her a lot but I will make her the most happiest person on earth again. I promise...

How was it???.. I know I was supposed to update later but I couldn't keep you guys waiting any longer!!I tried fixing the picture problem and here is waleed on the side...please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!!!( let me know if waleed is showing) luv you all...
Until next time...stay blessed❤️❤️