27~ few months later.

The adventure begins..

Many months passed and the lives of these newly married couples flourished with happiness.

Maya and feroze always stood up for each other even though the dismay of his parents stayed. There are still ups and downs in their life but things change...they still live in feroze's parents house until aunty and uncle approve maya...see how things changed for maya and feroze dramatically...love is perfect.

As for waleed and asley, they were the happiest couples alive.
Not a day passed when there was a frown on asley's face or tension on waleed's. They have moved into their own house, but frequently visit aunty and uncle.
Let's see how their life flourished in the past few months.

Maya's POV
It's the perfect time to tell him!
It's his birthday and our 1st anniversary is coming up really soon.
Ya ALLAH please help me with this.

I quickly made sure that what I read in the reports was correct.
Yes, my eyes still can't believe it but yes, it's all true!!!

I went up to my mother in law's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in" she said in the same strict tone.

"This women hasn't changed in the past months!" I sighed.

"Aunty-" I started but she cut me off.
"I am really busy!" She rudely stated.

She did manage to accept the fact that I will stay her daughter in law and the only option she has is to accept me.

I walked out her room, and closed the door behind me.
She doesn't wanna listen to me...it's fine, I am sure when feroze will tell her, she would be absolutely delighted.

I had ordered red roses and some red petals to decorate our room for feroze's birthday.
I even got his favorite birthday cake.

It's 3 in the afternoon, he would be here by 4:30!
It takes me like a really long time to get ready- the only thing that feroze actually hates about me.

I dressed into a long red dress...I made sure it wasn't too tight. It was the same dress that feroze bought for me a few months ago...it's the first time I am wearing it and it's the most beautiful dress I've ever worn.

I applied some makeup, and wore a bit of jewelry.

I heard the door bell ring and quickly glanced around the room to make sure everything was perfehct.

I turned off the lights and the candles glowed the room.

I heard feroze's mom and dad wishing him.
They were exchanging a few words...some emotional, some happy, and some were encouraging!

It's fine, I can wait!
It's his parents right on him first.

It took him 10 more minutes outside, and then slowly the door opened.

I could clearly see his happiness, the happiness in every child's face when he takes his parents Duas.

But he couldn't see me, couldn't see my nervous face.

"Assalam o alaikum Jaan! This is amazing sweet heart! You shouldn't have done this!" He said as he entered.

"Walaikumsalam Assalam!
Happy birthday! " I wished.

"WWOOWW....you look beautiful honey" he said as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Come one cut the cake!" I said as I handed him the knife.
Instead of taking the knife, he pulled me by my arm.
His hand testing one my waist and the other one cutting the cake.

"There you go, to the most beautiful women, my dearest wifey!" He said as he gave me a bite if the delicious cake.

"Thank you feroze!" I whispered.