52~ Giving Back Love

Feroze's POV
I sat numb. I couldn't feel a thing. Now the only thing on my mind was the thought of Ayaaz. I wondered what condition he was in? Who was he with? Was he scared? Will God ever forgive me?
I had no where to look for these answers.
No one to ask.
I felt like a ship sailing in the sea with no destination, just harsh waves hitting it and waiting for it to drown.
I might not have loved her, but I have a son.
I have a responsibility which I failed to take care of.

"Allah hu akbar allah hu akbar" (call to prayer)
I heard the azaan which woke me up from my sleep. The masjid was not too far. I looked out the window and saw people hurrying and making their way to find inner peace, to bow down in front of their God and let all the sorrow bleed out from their hearts. I knew exactly what I needed.
I knew this was the only way to overcome my guilt. To shed my tears and ask for guidance. He is the most forgiving and the cure to all hardships.
I made wudu and headed towards the mosque, towards my last hope, towards my only hope.

Asley's POV

My throat was soar and my body ached head to toe. I wasn't able to move a single bit. I tried getting up and suddenly felt pain shoot in my upper arm. Vision blurred with tears when I saw red marks on my hand...
"Kyun takleef daite ho ayan mujhe? Kyun kar rahe ho mujhpe yeh zulm?"
(Why are you hurting me so much ayan? Why are you torturing me?) I sobbed.
I closed my eyes an imagined all the events that led me to marry him. I remembered waleed's last words.
"No one can love u to the extinct that I loved u to, but if I ever saw true love in anyone's eyes for u then it were the eyes of mr.ayan.
Give love to my child...marry again, to anyone who loves u for u and can give this child the shade of a father. Never look for a person like me cause u would never find one...never cry, never be scared, you are never alonecause I'm always gonna be with you, your waleed will always be with you"

Kantey to mere naseeb ma aney they, phool bhi to gulaab chona tha...
(I had to have pricks in my life, Afterall I was the one who brought the rose in my life)

Ayan suddenly entered the room making me jump.
He held my gaze but I broke it...
Dar lagta ha mujhe tumse, Tumhare pyar sa ayan. (I am scared of him, Scared of his love as well)

"Get ready! We are going out for breakfast!" he said.
"I'm not hungry!" I replied.
His looked at me and smirked.
Shook his head. And then laughed.

I closed my eyes and held tight onto the bedsheets. How did I not notice this psychopath?

He walked towards me and held my chin, forcing me to look up.

"Dont you dare say No to me ever again." He hissed.

He stepped back and I got room to breath.
"Fine, but first bring Wale-"
I was about to finish my sentence when he put his finger on my lips making me panic due to immense fear.

"We need to change his name, honey, we need to change it...until then make sure you don't mention him or else he'll probably end up at an orphanage.." He whispered.

He left the room, giving me exactly 2 minutes to get ready.
I wished I never ran away...Ayan actually loved me...leikin ab usko pyar sa nafrat ho gai ha..( but now he hates love)

We sat at the restaurant table waiting for our meal. This place was crowded with lots of people and kids. We sat at the corner. Ayan picked this table and I'm glad he did...I wanted to avoid people, I wanted to avoid their looks. Every time they looked at us, some would shoot us a smile, the smile you give to newly wed couples. I can not imagine myself with him anymore, not after the cruel person he has become.

I was playing with the tissue in front of me and I could feel his eyes staring at me.
Suddenly a song started playing...It broke my broken heart.
Pehchante hi nahi, ab log tanha mujhe
meri nighahoon mein bhi, hain dhoondte tujhe
hum the dhoondte jisseh, woh kami ban gaye, tum mere ishq ki, sarzami ban gaye
(Bollywood song)

There was a huge lump in my throat. I held back onto my tears. I had no other option. I just can't let them fall. I knew I was stronger than this and now this is my life. What's the point of looking back? What good does it do to me? I had to live a broken life anyways...So why not live the rest of it by fixing someone who got broken because of me? Maybe I can try loving Ayan, no not even close to what I had for waleed but atleast I can pay back to what he once felt for me. I lightly smiled at this thought.
Jo mujhe barbaad kara raha hai, ma ushi sai pyar karna chati hoon.
(He is the one who ruined me and i'm still thinking of loving him)

I wanted to quickly glance at ayan...
My eyes darted towards him...
I told myself to just snatch a small look...
Not to stare...
but, his tears...he quickly wiped them when he saw my eyes on him.

He laughed, a painful laugh.

"umm, I listened to this song alot, especially after u left me...it just portrayed my pain beautifully..." he said looking away.

Assalam O Alaikum

Do let me know in the comments if you liked the chapter. I don't really know how to explain myself...I won't be giving any excuses! I know studies have taken a huge chunk of my free time but that's not a great reason. Sometimes life just shoots unexpected bullets at you and they really hurt. Here's a piece of advice: If you know that something you dislike, or an event you wished never happened is going to happen, please don't lie to yourself by making yourself believe it won't happen. We can easily create an illusion for our brains that bad or disliked things won't happen. Remember, if you know you'll be shot by bullet it will hurt less compared to when you don't know the bullet is coming. Face it! don't run away from it...And make sure you have a close friend with you when life throws lemons at you, make sure to tell them right now that you love them, and appreciate their presence when things are rough! Tag them below so they can smile! Cause trust me, it really sucks when they are not with you...

Anyways, keep sharing this story...I'll update soon. Inshallah.
Stay blessed ❤️