47 A new beginning?

OUR LOVELY AYAN ON THE SIDE (Osman Khalid Butt)

Ayan's POV

"2 cups of coffee please"
I gave the order and sat down on a table near the window. It was almost fall. The leaves were turning yellowish and soon they will fall and then give rise to a new beginning. I smiled at the thought of a new beginning. It must feel good. However, if Asley agrees to marry me, it still won't be a new beginning because I never had one before. After I made the decision to marry her, many people criticized me. Many people told me that I deserve better, that she doesn't deserve me, that she is 'used', and so much more crap. I can never look at Asley from such a low perspective. For me, she is like a beautiful glass vase that was kept at the corner of a table. It was kept at the corner of the table because the plant in it was receiving sunlight at that specific spot and it was growing. However, the sunlight did not last long, and soon the vase fell from the edge and broke into a million pieces. Now I will fix all those tiny bits. It might take time, a lot of time but I will fix it and make sure that it is never kept at the edge ever again. It will be a new beginning for her. I will make sure that it is beautiful than the season it self.

After waiting for about 45 minutes my precious lady walked in. Confused as usual. She looked around, searched for me and finally managed to find my eyes.

Ayan: Assalam o alaikum

Asley: Walaikum salam

Ayan: How are you?

Asley: Alhmdulillah Fine.

Ayan: How's Waleed?

She looked at me straight in the eye before answering this question. She looked at me as if she was searching for something that is hidden in my eye, something she couldn't find.

Asley: Which one?

Woaahh! I had no idea how to answer that...I mean, this is isn't right! There is only one waleed in her life, her child. Her husband isn't there and nor will he ever be. That is my place and I won't stand anyone else taking it. I should change the topic i thought to myself. My possessiveness over asley and my frustration over this question will ruin this meetup.

Ayan: coffee? I ordered one for you but you got late so i threw it away.

Asley: I got late didn't I? You waited for  years, Why didn't you throw the thought of marrying me away? Like the coffee?

Okay, she needs to stop or else this won't end up good. I closed my eyes and told myself to calm down. She has gone through a lot in her life and it has completely changed her. I need to be patient and do my job, fix the piece and make sure they never break again. I stood up to get her another coffee.

'Here you go, your coffee" i said handing it to her, "Be careful it's hot!"

"Thanks" she whispered.

"So whats you answer? I proposed you, you do remember that, well i don't mind doing it again" I laughed.

She didn't laugh.

Abey yaar Ayan, aik simple joke bhi nahi kar sakta (Oh man, I cant even joke properly)

There is no option of a NO. I will keep trying no matter what but she will be mine. Agar zabardasti karni parhi to woh bhi karoonga (I can go to any extinct to get her even if it is forcefully)

I sighed and waited.

I gave her the iamwaitingforyouranswerandireallyloveyoulook.

"Ayan, I-I can't remove waleed from my heart and start living with you..."

Assalam O alikum

How can Asley say that? Did she not think about Ayan's reaction and what he can do? Keep on reading to find out more.

Inshallah I will not disappoint you guys.

Need more comments and votes!
I totally understand that it was short, but it was better than nothing.

Drop your thoughts as you go by...