33~ whn life givs u 100 rsns 2 cry shw life tht u hv 1000 rsns 2 smile

Feroze's POV
"And...how is this one????" Maya asked, showing me another dress that she had bought for the twins...
"Hhmm...they all are beautiful!" I exclaimed
The happiness on her face was all I wanted to see.

I won't ever let a tear escape her eye...
I will make sure that this smile would always stay on her face..
I won't ever, never, ever let her know about Aisha...

"Feroze!!!" Maya screamed shooking me from my shoulder!
"What's wrong? Where are you lost?" She asked putting the clothes aside.

I held her hand and pulled her beside me on the bed.
"I want to tell you something!" I said looking deep into her eyes.
"What is it?" She asked anxiously.

"Umm...I have decided that we will live here permenantly and not go back to Pakistan!" I said.
"But your job?" She asked.
"I would apply here...most likely I would get one, and incase I don't you will stay here...we won't go back to Pakistan ever again, maya, do you understand?" I whispered.

She simply nodded.

I kissed her forehead, and in no time there was a bright smile in her face...

"Now go tell aunty and uncle to get ready since we'll have lunch outside today..." I wasn't able to finsh my sentence cause maya just jumped up from the bed.

"Yyaaayyy....exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you!!!" She squealed placing a kiss on my cheek...

I just love this girl more than anything!!!

Maya went to get ready and I opened the balcony, and stood outside to get some fresh air.
Suddenly, my phone beeped.

It was a message from Aisha.

Did you reach chicago safely?
Ugfffff...I have to block her and change my number...I am cutting out all our contacts...I will make her suffer miserably just the way she made me cheat on maya...

"Who's messaging you feroze?" I heard Maya's voice from behind me...

Shit!! When did she come?

Waleed's POV

I picked her almost lifeless body and carried her bridal style up to our bedroom...
What have I done to her?
I placed her on the bed.
She was cold as ice.
I pulled up the blanket and sat beside her.

I took her hand in mine, and let a few of my tears drop on it.

"Asley? I was never a good person right?? Look at how much I have hurted you?
Why did you even marry me?
How will u go through all of this?" I asked her....but I knew I would never get the answers to my questions...

After all this time,we were finally having a child, then why did ALLAH choose this disease for me?

ALLAH chooses everything for the best...but what good is this for me?
Is there any good in this for asley?
NO.my death can never be a good thing for her...

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me...
Her temperature had settled and she was breathing normally.

I walked down stairs and picked up the red envelope.
Fresh Tears streamed down, as I once again read the reports....

How much evil can this life be???

I tore her reports in half, and threw them... I wished that we never got this good news...the fact that I might not be alive to see my own child was killing me from inside.

Every father's dream is to spend time with their kids, to see them grow, to see them laugh, to see them fall and teach them how to rise up again...

The fact that I would never be able to have a perfect family was actually killing me from inside..

I walked up to asley's bedroom.
I wasn't surprised to see her asleep...she went through great shock and for sure it would take some time.

I still remember the day when she went into a deep shock after hearing about engagement.
She was in hospital.
Maya called.
She was in critical condition.
She woke up at my presence....but now?
Now, she isn't even responding!
Not to me, neither to my constant presence.

I dragged a chair beside the bed where her almost lifeless body layed
I sat in the chair and placed my head on the bed near her.
"Asley, see how weird it is!? ALLAH is taking me away from you but he is giving you something that is ours...that will always remind you of me....when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have thousands of reasons to smile!" I whispered.

Why did ALLAH brought us this close when he wanted to drift us apart?
Why??
..............................................................

Asley's POV
Slowly, I gained back my consciousness.
For a second, just for a second I thought that everything was perfectly fine when memories from afternoon rushed in my mind.

Fresh tears streamed down my cheek.

I glanced at my right to find waleed sleeping with his head on the bed...1 wonder how long he had been sleeping in the chair....
I glanced at the clock...it was midnight!

I looked at waleed and wondered if he joked around with me?
But somewhere deep down I knew that all of this happened for real...
I ran my fingers through his silky hair, something I love to do!!

How will I live without him?
How will I raise my child without him?
Moreover, how will my child get a father's love?

I cried....a lot!!! Until no more tears were streaming....

I can't live without waleed....he is my everything!!
Just yesterday, he was the reason why I lived...but now, my child is the reason I have to live...

If I wasn't gonna have this baby...I swear on waleed that I would have poisoned myself the minute he took his last breath.

But now? Now I can't!
My child needs me...

I wasn't feeling well at all!
I wanted to get up as soon as possible.
I glanced at waleed, his eyes were swollen from crying....

His messy hairs were all over his face...
He looked handsome more than ever...just looking at him made me feel better.
I layed back and kept stating at him.
His smile.
His eyes.
His everything was just perfect!

I closed my eyes as all the beautiful moments that we had came into my mind....moments that I would never forget.

Assalam I alaikum
I know it had been a long time.....but you know that the eid parties are never ending...
Anyhow... How was the chapter....
Good? Then comment
Good? Then vote.

I would be waiting.....
Until next time....stay blessed