30~ reunited

I would like to start by congratulating mfdiamond on 1k reads...I knew that you would make it ♥️
I will post a shairy before every chapter...sorry I only know them in urdu:
"Hamare naseeb mein to kante a ne hi the...phool Jo hamne gulaab chuna tha"
Feroze's POV
Things got completely out of hand in the past few days...
Kaise bataon ga mein ye sab maya ko?(how will I tell all this to maya?)
Kaise me usko itni asani se dhuka de doonga?(how can I cheat in her so easily?)
Kab tak mein Aisha ko chupata rahoonga?(how long will I keep hiding Aisha from her?)
Sach kabhi chupta nahi hai!(the truth never hides!)

I paced in my room.
Maya's fragrance bloomed the room
The feeling of Her presence made me weaker and stronger at the same time.

Ye kaisi mohobat hai...jisme itne saare Jhoot?(what kind of love is this...with all these lies?)

To save my job, to save my company I have to talk to Aisha...I can't marry her..but I can't reject her.
How will I feed my family without a job?
What face will I show to Maya's parents?

I dialed Aisha's number
She picked up after the very first bell.

"Meet me in the near by cafe...15 minutes..k" i said.
"Ok jaan!" She said and cut the call.

Jaan. Ridiculous

I reached the cafe in 5 minutes and to my surprise, she was already there.
Aisi b kya jaldi hai?(what's the hurry?)

"Bolo?" (What?) She said as if I disturbed her...but I knew she was desperate
"What's the hurry Jaan?" I asked placing my hand on hers which was already in the table.

If she can play with my life than I can also play with her feelings.

She managed a smile but I could see she was swallowing a huge lump down her throat.

I smirked...ab taqleef hui?(did you feel the pain?)

"So how much money do you want, I will pay u anything to leave me and maya alone!" I said removing my hand from hers.

"Meine Jo tum se pyar kiya hai uski koi Kimat ni hai feroze!" (The way I loved you has no price feroze!) She said looking down at her lap.

"Stop these filmy dialogues!!" I hissed and she flinched.

A tear rolled down her eye...and for the first time my heart went out to her

Yeh kya kar rahe ho feroze...control your emotions!

"Stop this drama!" I snapped.
She sniffed as tears kept rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"I am also a women. I have a heart as well. You men are all the same. You never think twice before playing with a women's heart.
I promise feroze...just plz marry me...I want your name to be joined with mine, give me respect and that's all I am asking for. I won't ever come near you and ur family.
Mein tumhari kasam khati hoon feroz...plzz aik mauka de do..plzz?!?!" (I swear on you feroze...plzz give me chance?)She pleaded.

I looked into her eyes...I searched for a trap...I searched for fake ness..but the only thing I found in her was pure love.

For a second I thought of giving in...

"I need time, please!" I said and left that place.

She didn't stop me...I wished she had...I wished that she made me angry and I could leave her...
Cause I knew that the more I will think the more the chances are of a yes...

Maya's POV

"I am soooo happy for my lovely daughter!" My mom said for the billionth time.

"When will feroze come...it's been ages??" She asked

"hmmm he's just stuck in work!" I sighed.
"Don't worry...he's a really good son of mine...look how much happy he kept my daughter..there can be no other son in law better than him!" She said placing a kiss on my forehead.

My thoughts drifted to when we had our little arguments..but every couple has some problems....
Overall I feel proud to call feroze my husband.

"Mom!! It's been 3 days since I am here...I promised asley that I would meet her....she told me not to come alone, and so is sending waleed Bhai!" I told her

And she made a sad face

"Don't worry!!! I will be back in 2 day promise!!" I said and she managed A smile.

"Take care of yourself...please!" She said seriously.

I smiled at how my mom cares for me soo much...I am lucky to have her.

I quickly packed a small bag full with my cloths.
And in meantime waleed Bhai was here to pick me.

I met mom and dad before leaving...and promised them to be back home really soon.

I made my way to the passengers seat.

"Assalam I alaikum!" I greeted as I entered.
"Walaikumsalam Assalam, sissy!! How r you?" He asked.

I laughed at the word sissy...

"Waleed Bhai! Do you still remember when I slapped you?" I asked out of nowhere.

He laughed as if I said a joke

"I can't forget...still hurts!!" He teased

I remember all that time when waleed came...ayan left...happiness bloomed in asley's life....I can't forget how we stood up for each other through good and bad....I love her more than I love myself...

"Why didn't asley come?" I asked pouting.

"Umm she was a bit sick Yaar!" He replied
"High fever since the last two days and continuous vomiting!" Waleed said frowning.

I looked the window as a smile made it's way to my face.

KAhin koi khush khabri to ni?? Kya pata me bhi khala ban jaon?
(Maybe some good news? Maybe I am about to be an aunt?)

"Why r u smiling?" Waleed asked his eyes still in the road.
"Umm I was thinking that there might be some good news?" I asked hoping for a yes.

He smiled as he briefly glanced at me.

"No. Nothing like that...she would have told me!" He said

"It's ok...if not now than inshallah sometime soon an angel will come in your life for sure!" I said

"Inshallah" he whispered hopefully

*************************************************

"Darwaze khol bhi do ab?" I whispered so that waleed Bhai won't hear me

I heard footsteps approaching and I held my breath.

As soon as she opened the door I hugged her.....more of jumped at her!

Uuufffff the feeling of being reunited with your other half is the best feeling in the world.

Assalam o alaikum
How was the chapter...plzz comment!!
That's all I ask from you guyss...nothing more!!
It just takes a minute but to me it means everything
It means motivation and much more...
Please..
I felt heart broken when barely you guys commented in the previous chapter...why????
Please bring my hopes up...please????

Until next time....stay blessed♥️♥️