18~ finally engaged

Asley's POV

I couldn't sleep at all... my mind kept repeating today's events... i cant believe he actually proposed me.

I turned to my left side.
Uffff, how i missed my own bedroom, atleast feroze's rooms were better than this hotel's.

Yeah, i am living with waleed now. He insisted and i gave in... well we are unofficially engaged...we planned of making it official tomorrow, at maya's reception.

Oh god...now my stomach had to rumble didnt it.. well it has the right to since i haven't eaten anything for quite long.

I made my way dowanstairs... my throat felt extremely dry...wait-what, shouldnt he be sleeping by now?

"MOM!!! PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!!" i heard waleed, his voice getting higher every second.

"mom, i cant force her... it is her choice...i doubt that we will be able to make it by the next two days...i dont think asley would ever agree to this, why dont you understand!!" Waleed half yelled.

YA ALLAH, now whats wrong?

"Fine! I will talk to her...but dont expect anything" heee whispered.

As he was about to cut the call i heard his mom screaming from the other end, " IF SHE IS A PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT OUR RESPECT, ABOUT YOUR RESPECT THEN SHE WONT SAY KNOW......AND IF SHE DOES, THEN I WONT ACCEPT HER AS A GOOD DAUGHTER IN LAW!" SARA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS DIVORCED--"
and waleed cut the call... he banged his hand on the table causing me to jump.

"Aa-asley is th-aat y-you?" I heard him stammer.

Waleed,
I was now on the verge of crying.

"How long have you been here?? You heard whag mom said didnt you?" He asked panicked.

I kept staring at the ground.

"Waleed, tell me what she wants? Please?" I pleaded.

"You don't have to know! Just go back to sleep!" He said looking away.

"Waleed, I am your fiancé! I have the right to know!" I said

That was the first time he looked into my eyes.

He came forward until we were just inches apart...he held my shoulders and his eyes welled up.

" I don't know what's wrong with mom, she changed since she came to know about that I am not marrying Sara, especially that she was already a mother of a son.... The main point is that she wants us to have out nikkah and go back to her to celebrate our wedding function....she is having a hard time facing people's questions..."
He tried explaining himself

"I told her it's not possible, but you know, mothers these days" this time he said this looking away.

I cupped his face in my hands causing him to look at me, " nothing is impossible waleed, I promise that I will make this possible, I won't ever disrespect your parents.."

"Asley, you don't have-" he started all over again but I cut him right there....

"I will let maya know about this by tomorrow, that we are having a simple nikkah in the mosque, and will be leaving in two days!" I said, trying to control my excitement.

"Thank-"
Shhhh, I kept a finger on his lips....there shouldn't be any thank you or sorry in our relation waleed... I whispered.

He gave me a warm smile.

"It's too late now, go to sleep tomorrow will be our big day" he winked.

I laughed, I could already see his happiness.

"Don't, tell aunty, let's give her a surprise, ok....goodnight!" I told him.

"Ok" he laughed...good night!

I made my way towards my room...can't wait until tomorrow....ya ALLAH thank you for everything...

I lay in my bed and slowly drifted into a deep sleep...

I told you asley, don't go away from me....I was the one for you. See how hurt you are right now....just look at yourself!! He wasn't right for you...look what he has done!!! None of this would have happened if you chose me...now what about your child....I warned you asley....I warned you not to choose him...love indeed is blind....

Haanhhh.... I woke up grasping for air....ayan??? What was he doing in my dream...it was the worst dream I had ever seen....I looked soo broken and dead for some reason....I could never imagine myself in such a condition....it was a really bad dream...

Anyways, I must get ready...it's already 11 in the morning....

Feroze's POV

I couldn't sleep last night... It was indeed a beautiful night but when ever I look at her... Guilt overcomes me.
She will come to know about everything really soon...
I should have told her about everything before the marriage.....I kept pacing in the room...
It was almost 8in the morning...
She was sleeping so peacefully.
Her fragile body laying on the duvet so smoothly...
I love her no matter what.... And I won't let my lies and secrets destroy our relation....

I had a quick shower, read the Quran a changed my clothes.
It's almost 11 and she is still sleeping.

I made my way to her...
She is indeed really beautiful.
I planted a kiss on her forehead, causing her to open her eyes...
She saw me and then snuggled deep into the comforters....

Woah, this girl is trying to play with me...fine then, I don't mind.

I reached around her waist and lifted her up, causing her to scream...

" feroze!!!!!! Put me down!!!"

"No I won't"

"Feroze please, Sstaahhpppp" she laughed as I tickled her.

"Well, angel, that's what you get for waking up this late" I kept teasing her until she was out of breath....

"I love you" she said all of a sudden.

"I love you way more" I said kidding her in the most sweetest way....

Maya's POV

"I love you more" he said and kissed me in the most sweetest way...
Something I wasn't really expecting.
"How do you know, that you love me more than I love you?" I asked him

"Cause I can do anything for you...even kill myself....but you, well you can't even wake up early for me" he said smirking, causing me to laugh...

*************************************************

Our reception was a really small one, there weren't many guests...just our close relatives.

I was jumping with happiness cause I got the best news everr!!!

Asley and waleed had their nikkah and are traveling to Toronto for their wedding function.... They looked amazing togather...

Whenever I looked at them I always saw waleed's arms across asley's waist....holding her close as if he is scared to loose her.....

They were the perfect couple I had ever seen....

I wish we had gone to attend asley's wedding but feroze was planning our honeymoon trip...

He keeps saying that he needs to "tell me something" and in order for me to know we have to go to Pakistan....

Feroze and waleed were quite sad leaving each other again, since they met after such a loong time.

Even I was sad to leave asley but now we have our prince charmings so we won't be alone....

Assalam o alaikum
How was the chapter????

I am thinking of updating again to night only if I get a buch of comments and votes!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for keeping you guys wait.......love you all

Btw, how was my new story???? Quick question(please answer) should I keep writing fragile hearts or delete it???!!
Gonna wait for your votes and comments.....

Until next time....stay blessed❤️❤️