24~ crossing the limits

Assalam o alaikum
This chapter was just a small filler so it would be really short...
I updated randomly so it wasn't long at all...
Anyways please do comment and tell me what you think feroze is gonna do and what you think he should do to save his family...
I would be waiting and I am sorry for the short chapter!!!!

Maya's POV

We both were sitting in a small balcony situated in our room- we moved Into the guest room since feroze's room was extremely small!

"Weather acha hai naa?"( the weather is nice right ?)he said breaking the awkward silence between us.
"Hmm." I simply replied.
"Kya hua?" (What's wrong?)He asked.

There use to be concern in his voice before- but now i couldn't feel it.
Maybe it was just my feelings, or maybe our environment is forcing us to drift apart.

"Mera yahan par dil nahi lag raha!"( I don't want to stay here!)I said after some time.
"Lag jai gaa" ( you'll get used to it) he whispered and walked out of the balcony.

What the hell!!?!?
Kya mat lab " lag jai ga"?(what does he mean by "you'll get use to it")
This is too much...
I whispered in my head.

What's the use of a relation were there are no feelings.

Kya meine isse is liye shaadi ki thi ke ye mujhe is ghar mein band kar ke rakh keh ga?(did I marry him so that he can lock me in this house?)

I glanced back at feroze who was sitting on the bed...glancing at the bed cover.

I turned around and started gazing outside.

Mere Saath Beth ne mein kya taqleef thi feroze?
Mere Saath thori so baat Karne se kya jaa raha hai? (Was it that hard to sit with me or even talk to me?)
I though as tears made their way down my cheek.

"Tum apne saare bags unpack karlo, aur Issi cupboard mein rakh do!" ( unpack all your bags and keep them in this cupboard)He said, still looking at the bed cover.

What?!?! Why unpack....we came here just for a little time!
What's going on?

I walked up to feroze and sat on the bed infront of him.

" hum to BOHOt jald wapas chalein jaien ge, Phir kyun???"( we will leave really soon, then why unpack?) I asked

"SAWAL KARNA BAND KARO MUJH SE...JAB KEH DIYA HAI TO KEH DIYA!!!
KARNA HAI TO KARO, WARNA DAFA HO JAO!!"(STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS...DO IT OR ELSE JUST GET LOST!!)
He screamed, throwing a perfume from the dresser.

The perfume hit the floor and it shattered into pieces.

I flinched and My heart felt like it just stopped beating and my legs trembled.

Aisa to phele kabhi nahi kiya feroze ne.he never did anything like this before
I started crying.

He slammed the door and left.

I went up to pick the Broken glasses.
It was the perfume that I gifted feroze on his birthday.

Why is he doing this?
What did I do wrong?

Feroze is crossing his limits..... I have to stop him or else this relation would end....

Feroze's POV
Ye kiya kar Diya meine??(what have I done?)
Uski kya ghalti hai?( what was her mistake?)
Mein uske Saath Aisa kyun kar raha hoon?(why am I doing this to her?)
Kaise bataon mein usse ke ab hamhe hamesha ke liye Issi ghar mein rehna hein?( how should I tell her that we won't ever go back?)
Aur kitne Jhoot bolon ga mein usse?
( how much more do I have to lie to her?)
A soft hand touched my shoulder and I turned around to see mom.
"Kya hua?" (What's wrong?)She asked
"App logoon ki nafrat ke wajah se ye sab ho raha he!!!" ( your hatred is the reason behind all of this!) I replied.
"Agar ap usko accept kar leingi to sab Theek ho jay ga!" (If you accept her as your daughter in law then everything will be alright right!) I said irritated.

I saw mom's body stiffened.

"Kar loongi accept." (Ok! I will accept her) She said
And my face shot up.

"Leikin tum mujhe se aik waada karo!"(but you have to promise me something!) she said.

"I will do anything for us to be happy!" I said gaining hope.

"Marry Aisha!" She said and without even seeing my reaction she just left...

"Marry Aisha?" I whispered.

"I promise that maya won't know anything, we all will stay happily ever after....just say yes...I am giving you 24 hours!" She said without looking back.

I slammed my hand on the table.
How can I do this to her?
How can I marry Aisha.

Mom is crossing her limits and I have to stop her at any cost....

Aisha, my cousin, no I can't to this to maya.....I can't cheat in her.
But-
But, she won't know...

YA ALLAH PLEASE HELP ME...
should I say yes?

Until next time....
Stay blessed❤️❤️❤️