𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 -𝓞𝓷𝓮 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Yeonjun walked down the stairs with Seohyun's hand gripping onto his.

He smiled when he saw Soobin laughing at whatever his parents were showing him.

He quickly starting panicking though noticing the large scrap book that his father held in his hands.

Yeonjun ran over and snatched it out the mans hands.

"Why would you show him that!" Yeonjun whines, face turning red.

"You were so cute as a baby!" His mother defends, trying to take the book out of his hands.

"Don't be embarrassed Junnie. I found them quite cute." Soobin smirks as he stands up and wraps his arms around Yeonjun's waist.

Yeonjun just whines even more and nudges his head against Soobin's chest.

The whines slowly turns into a yawn though as Yeonjun's body realizes how late it is.

"You must be so tired Yeonie. I'll show you the guest bedroom yeah?" His mother suggests.

Yeonjun just nods thankfully as he grabs Soobin's hand and allows her to lead the way up the stairs.

"The sheets are clean since we don't have many guests stay over." His mother explains as she opens the door to the room.

Yeonjun's eyebrows furrow seeing all the baby stuff stacked ontop of shelves.

"S-sorry... we like to keep this stuff out since it reminds us of you..." his mother says seeming sheepish.

"This stuff was mine?" Yeonjun questions as he steps in the room and picks up an old bunny plushie.

He really doesn't remember.

"Yeah... after you turned 16 you told us to put it in the attic because you didn't really want to look at it anymore." His mother says.

Ah yes, he remembers that. He asked them to put it up because he didn't want Shiwoo to think he was some baby.

"I really was an asshole huh?" Yeonjun chuckles coldy, feeling bitter against his past self.

"You were just a teenager Yeonie..." his mother says softly.

"I was an ungrateful one too."

"I-its okay Yeonie..." his mother mumbles.

"I'm sorry for putting you both through that." Yeonjun says quietly.

"Don't apologize. You're still our baby boy at the end of the day." His mother sighs as she wraps her arms around Yeonjun's shoulders, bringing him in a warm hug.

Yeonjun just sighs in content as he feels her pet his hair and wraps his arms around her in return.

"I love you mama."

"I love you too Yeonjun."

</3

"This feels like a dream. I really never thought... well I always imagined I would see them again but I never thought it would actually happen." Yeonjun says.