𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ✎*ೃ˚

𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Yeonjun's always been a fool. Especially when it comes to the people he has feelings for.

Ever since he was 9 years old he has always fallen for the wrong person.

Whether it be the girl across the street who he later on felt like a fool for liking because he wasn't actually interested in her. He was interested in her barbies and pretty makeup.

His guy best friend when he was 12 years old who he tried to kiss but was quickly pushed to the ground and called a freak.

He was bullied the rest of his middle school years after that.

Then the time he was 14 years old and he made out with a senior. Yeonjun felt like a fool whenever the older guy wanted to do more and dumped Yeonjun on his ass when he rejected.

Later on telling the whole school they had sex anyways. Everyone thought Yeonjun was the biggest slut after that.

And he'll never forget when he was 15 years old and he lost his virginity to his 23 year old neighbor.

Yeonjun's parents of course found out and he went to jail. Yeonjun remembers being so upset at the time. He thought the guy loved him. Now he just feels disgusting for ever letting that man touch him.

His last relationship was his first ever real relationship and his very last one as well.

In the 2 years he was with the guy it fucked him up bad enough to last a life time. That being said Yeonjun's still not over it.

Soobin's just another name in the long list of failures in his love life. If you can even call it that.

It's more filled with more hatred than love.

Yeonjun quickly put back on his business face though. He wasn't going to let Soobin ruin all that he built for himself in the past 2 years.

As little as that may be.

He sat at the bar talking to some man like he usually does. He tries not to flinch at the hand that slowly moves up his thigh and towards his crotch.

It's his job afterall.

"You were really good tonight you know?" The man says trying and failing to sound sexy. His voice is nothing compared to Soobin's.

"I always am." Yeonjun says trying not to scoff. "Thought maybe you could take me in the back for some fun huh? What do you say doll?" The man whispers giving his crotch a squeeze.

"Do you have money?" Yeonjun says grabbing the guys wrist and pulling it away.

"How much?" He asks already pulling out his wallet. "500." Yeonjun says blankly and the man stares at him with his mouth agape.

"Really?" He asks quirking a brow. "Yes. Now do you have it or are you just wasting my time?" Yeonjun asks not being able to hold back his scoff.

"Y-yeah." The man says quickly showing Yeonjun the money. Yeonjun just gives him a sweet, and very fake, smile before taking his hand and leading him towards the back room.

It's the same as always. Another man having his way with him. Yeonjun pretending to enjoy it.

He's used to it.