𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 -𝓞𝓷𝓮 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙾𝚁𝚂 - 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴𝚈

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y-you love me?" Yeonjun asks as tears fill his eyes. He can't believe what he's hearing.

Choi Soobin loves him?!

"Fuck yes. I love you. I love you so much." Soobin says. Both smiling like complete idiots.

Their lips meet in a sloppy kiss. Not able to stop themselves from smiling, causing their lips to meet quite awkwardly.

But it's perfect to both of them. You can feel the happiness radiating off the both of them.

"So... your leaving the bitch huh?" Yeonjun giggles. Still not able to process that Soobin is going to be completely his.

"Yeah... after you left that day... I felt like such an idiot. I didn't understand why I was so upset. I thought I loved her. But I realized I was just holding on to something we used to have. She's not that person anymore. We aren't happy anymore. But you... you make me happy. And I wasn't going to let someone who made me miserable come between us. It's not worth it." Soobin explains.

"So after that I got my lawyer. I'm currently in the process of filling out papers and stuff but I figured if I took her by suprise she wouldn't be nagging me about changing my mind."

"So she doesn't know yet?" Yeonjun asks. "Nope. She'll figure out soon enough though." Soobin says.

Feeling only a little insane when him and Yeonjun just smile at eachother.

</3

"Tell me how you met her." Yeonjun asks as he curls closer to Soobin's side. They aren't supposed to be in the bed together but... they don't really care.

"Do you really want to know? It's not exactly a happy story." Soobin says as he kisses the top of Yeonjun's head.

"I want to know everything about you Choi Soobin." Yeonjun smiles as he looks up at the man.

"And I want to know everything about you Choi Yeonjun." Soobin says as he pecks the boys soft lips.

"We met whenever I was a little kid. She was my first friend once I started middle school. I never had anyone other than my family and I was so happy to have a friend. I loved her so much and I would spend as much time as possible with her. At first it was just platonically. That was until my father died. You don't understand Junnie... I was so down and when she offered to... have sex with me to get my mind off it I didn't say no." Soobin explains and Yeonjun winces at the idea of Soobin and that woman having sex.

"She was my first time and I thought it was amazing. I thought this is what love felt like. So we kept doing it. And shortly after we were already engaged. It all happened so quickly... and I was so confused. But there was an empty spot in my heart that my father used to fill and... it's like she patched it back up. For the longest time I tried to ignore the changes. Whenever we got married and I took over my fathers business she just became so money hungry. She was changing every single day and I didn't even recognize her anymore. My family started hating her but I just couldn't let her go. So we we've been together for 6 years. After I met you it took me so long to realize what I was feeling for you was real love because I had never actually had it before. What I felt with aera was never love. And I hate that I let her manipulate me the way she did. She saw how vulnerable I was and just made her move. I was such an idiot."