𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 - 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚉

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ     ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Where are you two going?" Hueningkai asks as Soobin and Yeonjun walk into the kitchen.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm working with Soobin now." Yeonjun smiles brightly. "Really?" Kai asks shocked.

"I'm happy for you junnie." Kai says like a proud mother and Yeonjun just rolls his eyes before giving him a hug.

"I hope he knows I don't know how to divide." Yeonjun whispers in his ear before giggling.

"Come on kitten we're gonna be late." Soobin says gently grabbing his hand and Yeonjun nods before giving Kai a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't have sex on the desk!" Kai yells as they walk out the house.

</3

"Minjoon!" Yeonjun squeals as he gets in the car. Only to pout realizing it isn't Minjoon.

"Minjoon doesn't drive me to work kitty." Soobin chuckles. "And why not?" Yeonjun pouts.

"He's usually my uh... more simple driver I guess. Taking me to places that aren't dealing with my business." Soobin explains.

"So like to see me?" Yeonjun says wiggling his eyebrows. "Like to see you." Soobin rolls his eyes.

"You want to get coffee?" Soobin asks and Yeonjun nods eagerly.

</3

"Binnie I'm nervous." Yeonjun says gripping onto Soobin's hand like a lifeline.

They had just arrived but the sight of the huge building makes him want to throw up.

"Don't be kitty. They're all going to love you. And if they don't they'll have to deal with me." Soobin says caressing Yeonjun's cheek.

Yeonjun just places his hand on Soobin's and looks up at the man.

"Plus it'll just be me and you most of the day. Nothing to worry about kitty." Soobin says and Yeonjun nods then.

"I'm ready." Yeonjun says and Soobin grins before taking his hand and tugging him out the car.

Yeonjun walks close to Soobin's side but not too close. People gossip afterall.

As they walk in Yeonjun's mouth can't help but drop open.

Taking in the view of the high white ceilings. Glass windows covering the wall. The only thing that isn't transparent is the door.

"Morning Mr. Choi!" The woman at the desk says smiling brightly. That would be a sucky job. Pretending to be the nicest person in the room all day.

"Morning Chaeryeong." Soobin says and the girl just smiles before turning the computer around for Soobin to sign in.

"Who's this?" The girl asks with no hint of judgment in her voice. Thank God.