𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻 - 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As they walked in the ball all eyes were on them. It was something out of a fucking movie.

Standing at the top of the staircase as everyone turned to look at you because your just that interesting to look at apparently.

Yeonjun should be used to. He is used to all eyes being on him but not like this. Hopefully they'll see him as more than what he actually is. Which is a piece of scum on the bottom of their shoes that cost more than his rent.

"I knew if I brought you as my date all eyes would be on us." The man chuckles as they slowly walk down the stairs.

"Of course they are. I'm always the prettiest in the room." Yeonjun says feigning confidence. The man doesn't say anything as he leads Yeonjun towards a group of people.

They start talking about business shit the moment they introduce themselves and Yeonjun can't help but zone out.

Rich people may look like they have it all but their lives are boring as fuck.

"Why don't you go get you a drink darling? Introduce yourself to some people." His date whispers in his ear and Yeonjun happily obliges.

He heads towards the bar and the bar tender immediately makes his way over to him.

"C-can I help you?" He asks with nervous eyes that keep flicking up and down from Yeonjun's face to his chest. "Can I have your strongest drink? I don't care what it taste like." Yeonjun says and the man nods rushing off to make his drink.

Yeonjun digs through his purse and pulls out a 20 dollar bill. He knows this poor boy is probably getting payed a lot less that he should. He knows how it works and wanted to be nice for a change.

"What's a beautiful kitty like you doing standing here all by yourself?" Yeonjun suddenly feels hands on his hips as someone whispers in his ear. Fucking Choi Soobin.

"You better not step on my dress. I'd have to use my claws on you." Yeonjun whispers back and Yeonjun can practically feel the smirk radiating from Soobin's face.

"Kinky." Soobin chuckles before slipping his hands down to Yeonjun's ass. "I think you got this dress a little small. It leaves nothing to the imagination kitten." Soobin whispers as he trails kisses around his shoulder and exposed back.

"That's the point baby." Yeonjun breathes out trying not to whine at the feeling of Soobin's hands and mouth all over him in an event like this.

"Such a tease. You do know this is a ball right? Not another one of your shows." Soobin says. "But I can make it one." Yeonjun says confidently earning another chuckle from Soobin.

"I think you already have. That's why I had to come and leave my mark before someone else did." Soobin says and that's when Yeonjun notices the very wet spot on his neck and he whipes around to face Soobin.

"Did you fucking give me a hickey?!" Yeonjun whispers yells feeling the spot on his neck. "Maybe. Maybe not." Soobin smirks as he moves to lean on the counter.

"I have a fucking date you dumbass!" Yeonjun says stomping his foot. "Well now he knows who you belong to kitty." Soobin shrugs pulling Yeonjun closer by the waist.