𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 -𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ✎*ೃ˚

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 - 𝚉𝙰𝚈𝙽

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"You guys are gross." Taehyun is the first to speak as the guilty boys step out of Yeonjun's bedroom.

"I don't know what your talking about." Soobin shrugs as Yeonjun flushes red and presses closer to Soobin's side.

"Yeah because you can forget having sex 3 times in one night so easily." Taehyun says sarcastically.

"Hmm... I don't recall ever doing anything like that." Soobin says and Taehyun just sends him a glare before rolling his eyes.

"Whatever dickface. Just keep it in your pants next time okay?!" He huffs as he walks back towards HueningKai's room.

"He wasn't too happy." Yeonjun mumbles. "Don't worry he'll get over it." Soobin says as he presses a kiss to the top of Yeonjun's head.

"Want coffee." Yeonjun pouts as he hops on the kitchen counter. "Then coffee you shall receive." Soobin says as he does a little bow.

Yeonjun can only giggle. "My little servant."

"Your servant huh? Anything else you want me to do for you kitten?" Soobin teases as he gets between Yeonjun's legs.

"Let me think about it..." Yeonjun whispers as his lips graze Soobin's own.

Then the doorbell rings.

"Well shit." Soobin groans and Yeonjun giggles as he jumps down from the counter.

Squeaking as Soobin slaps his ass as he walks to the front door.

Yeonjun's breath gets caught in his throat as he opens the door. Shiwoo.

"You look lovely Junnie." The older man says with a smirk on his face.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Yeonjun asks. Eyes blown wide.

"I came to take you home angel. Don't you miss me? I missed you. I was so hurt when you left me... I should probably punish you for that huh?" Shiwoo says and Yeonjun stands their frozen in place.

He doesn't want to go back. He can't go back.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Soobin yells as he snatches Yeonjun away from the door and stands infront of him.

"You again? What are you doing here? Oh let me guess. Fucking the little slut." The man says with a smirk on his face.

"You don't know what the fuck your talking about." Soobin growls.

"J-junnie? Who's this?" HueningKai's voice cuts in and Yeonjun just runs into his arms. Broken sobs ripping through.

Soobin turns around and sees the other three boys standing there with a terrified look on their face.

"Who the fuck are they?! You've been hiding so much from me angel... I thought I taught you better than that." Shiwoo says with a roll of his eyes.

"Shut. Up." Soobin spits out. "What are you going to do huh? Hit me again? I should be the one who's pissed off. You've been fucking MY property afterall."

"You piece of shit." Soobin says before punching the man square in the face. A smug smirk on his face as the man stumbles back into the wall.

This time the man attacks back though kicking him right in the gut sending Soobin stumbling backwards as well.