𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 - 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚈

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"How?!" Minjoon asks with wide eyes. "I-i don't know... somehow she knew this was Soobin's hotel room." Yeonjun says as his tears continue to flow.

"Come here dear." Minjoon opens his arms wide and Yeonjun falls into them.

"What did she say?" Minjoon asks. "Well... she wanted to know who I was for starters and if Soobin had been with me." Yeonjun explains.

"What did you tell her?" Minjoon asks. "I-i just said Soobin was helping me out until I found a place to live and I hadn't seen him in a week because of a business trip." Yeonjun says and he can feel Minjoon nodding.

"Did she... did she say anything unfriendly?" Minjoon asks as he runs his fingers through Yeonjun's hair comfortingly.

"Well she made me feel like a piece of dirt if that's what you mean." Yeonjun says.

"I'm truly sorry about her. She thinks that anyone who doesn't have money isn't worth her time. She doesn't even treat me right and I'm Soobin's own family." Minjoon says and Yeonjun looks at him with wide eyes.

"Family!?" Yeonjun asks shocked. "Yes family. I'm his uncle." Minjoon says and Yeonjun just opens and closes his mouth.

"After most of my family died Soobin noticed how I was struggling. I was working different jobs constantly but would get fired just because I was old. But Soobin of course saw this and offered to help. To pay for everything I needed." Minjoon starts.

"I refused at first because I didn't believe in that stuff. I thought I was going to be working till the day I died and I had already come to terms with that. But Soobin wouldn't allow it. That's when he offered me this job. To drive him around so I wouldn't feel like I'm completely using him. I'll forever be grateful to Mr. Choi." Minjoon says fondly.

"Wow... i-i wasn't expecting that." Yeonjun says with wide eyes. "Mr. Choi has a lot of secrets hidden behind that stone cold mask of his. But you're slowly unraveling them. One by one." Minjoon says.

"You think so? He's definitely not the person I first thought he was." Yeonjun says.

"For better or for worse?" Minjoon asks. "Better." Yeonjun says fondly.

"Do you think you can keep a secret?" Yeonjun asks. "Of course dear." Minjoon says.

"I'm in love with him." Yeonjun says quietly. Not able to look the man in the eyes. What if he thinks Yeonjun's an idiot for falling so quickly?

But all he says is a quiet "I know."

"What? How?" Yeonjun looks up at him shocked. "It's the way you look at him. My wife used to look at me the same way." Minjoon says with a small smile on his lips.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Yeonjun frowns at the man. "It's quite alright. I know she's happy wherever she is. I know she's always looking out for me." Minjoon says.

Yeonjun admires the older man so much. He's just so warm and kind hearted. Taking life one step at a time.

"You know sometimes... she comes to me in dreams. Usually to give me advice about Soobin. She's always known I had a hard time taking care of that boy when I'm by myself. But sometimes about you too." Minjoon says.