𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴 - 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝚇

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ     ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was all a blur to Yeonjun really.

His ex boyfriend picking his sluggish body up off the ground effortlessly like he had done so many times in the past.

Him always being the reason Yeonjun was in that state in the first place.

But he knew how to take care of Yeonjun. Knew how to make him feel better.

That's how he ended up in his ex boyfriends apartment. His old home. In his bedroom. In his old bed. Being taken by him like so many other times before.

All Yeonjun could do was moan and take it. All thoughts of anything before that night slipping right out of his mind.

Completely at Shiwoo's mercy.

"I missed you so much angel. I love you so much." Shiwoo whispers in his ear as he hugs his wrecked and used body closer.

Yeonjun can only whisper a quiet "I love you too" before falling asleep.

</3

"Where the fuck is he?" Soobin asks after banging on Yeonjun's door for almost 5 minutes.

Last night after Yeonjun disappeared Taehyun's first instinct was to call Soobin.

Thinking the drunk boy had maybe found his way back to Soobin.

He didn't.

"Calm down Bin I'm sure he just fell asleep somewhere." Taehyun soothes as the older man pushes past him and into the apartment.

"Fell asleep somewhere!? That's supposed to fucking make me less worried?! He could be in trouble!" Soobin growls. Taking turns to glare at all three guilty looking boy.

"There was this guy... he was dancing with Yeonjun for a while... maybe he went home with him?" Beomgyu says quietly and everyone in the room could feel the anger radiating off the oldest.

"A stranger?! He could be with a random person we don't even know? What if he hurts him you dumbass!" Soobin yells.

"Soobin calm down. If he doesn't show up tonight we'll call the police alright?" Taehyun soothes but Soobin just shrugs him off.

Soobin gives one last glare at the boys before stomping down the hall to Yeonjun's room.

Trying to be connected to his kitten the only way he knows how.

He let's out a choked sob as he plops down on the boys bed.

He screwed it all up. He did this to himself. All because he couldn't stop living in the past. All because he couldn't let go of the one person who has been there for him since he was 18 and lost his father. No matter how much she has changed.

</3

"I don't know what to do... sure Yeonjun disappears sometimes but he always comes back the next morning. He's never been gone for more than 2 days." Hueningkai explains as his boyfriends try to calm his nerves.