𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄 - 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28
↻ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ     ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After Yeonjun admitted to himself, and his friends, how deep his feelings were for Soobin he decided to try and forget about the older man.

He doesn't deserve Yeonjun's time of day. He's a married cheating asshole.

But moving on was a lot harder than most people made it look.

Yeonjun's days were spent at home drinking alcohol from early in the morning and going to work late at night just to do the same thing.

Many guys he's been hooking up with are bad news and always offer him some drugs to snort but he always rejects them.

Not after everything he went through before.

Alcohol and sex will just have to cure his pain.

"Hi." Yeonjun slurs out to a random guy at the bar. He looks all fancy in his suit and sunglasses on the top of his head.

"Hello." The man says. "I'm Yeonjun." Yeonjun hiccups in the middle of his introduction causing him to giggle.

"Are you drunk?" The man asks. "Just a little. But that doesn't matter." Yeonjun continues to giggle and grab the mans arm.

"Do you have money?" Yeonjun whispers in the mans ear like its some secret.

"Yes. Do you want me to buy you a drink?" The man asks with a quirked brow. "No. Want you to buy me." Yeonjun tries to wink but by the way the mans mouth drops open he can tell he failed.

"So... your a prostitute?" The man asks and Yeonjun just giggles. "I prefer to be called... well... not that. But yes. I guess I am." Yeonjun says in a hushed tone.

He really doesn't know why he's whispering.

"Come outside with me will ya? I'll make it worth your while I promise." The man says and Yeonjun happily complies.

This is the best looking guy he's hooked up with in a while.

Once they make it outside the man grabs his arm and drags him towards a black car.

Yeonjun gasps when his body is pushed against the car and arms twisted behind his back.

In his drunken state he can hear and then feel handcuffs being put around his wrists.

He can barely hear anything the man is saying. Already having an idea of what it is anyways.

Before he knows it he's being thrown in the back of the car like some big tough criminal.

Yeonjun can't help the tears that escape his eyes. He's never been arrested before. He never thought he would be caught.

He's fucking stupid for thinking so.

</3

The next few hours go by in a blur. He's sitting in a holding cell. He doesn't know why. It's not like anyone's coming to get him.

He's stuck.

"Your allowed a phone call." One of the officers tells him as they unlock the cell and grab his arm.