𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 -𝓣𝔀𝓸 ✎*ೃ˚

𝙳𝙰𝙳𝙳𝚈 𝙸𝚂𝚂𝚄𝙴𝚂 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Yeonjun just soaks up the feeling of Soobin taking his clothes off his body.

They've never done this in a nonsexual way and it just feels special somehow. Like something a real couple would do.

"You have goosebumps kitty." Soobin whispers in his ear as he rakes his hands gently over Yeonjun's back.

"I think you have magic hands." Yeonjun whispers as his head falls back. Landing on Soobin's shoulder.

Not able to contain himself from leaving kisses along the olders jaw.

"Kitten we're supposed to be bathing..." Soobin whispers as his hands grip Yeonjun's waist and tug his back closer to his chest.

"Want you." Yeonjun says as he grinds his ass back on Soobin's hardening dick.

"Why are you still dressed?" Yeonjun asks as he turns around and pushes Soobin against the wall.

"J-just take them off." Soobin breathes out and Yeonjun expertly takes off the mans belt.

Smirking at the sound Soobin let's out as his fingers skim over his bulge.

"Stop teasing." Soobin groans as Yeonjun slowly undoes the olders button.

"You started it." Yeonjun whispers in his ear and Soobin let's out a growl before switching their positions.

"Fucking tease." Soobin says as he expertly lifts Yeonjun up. Yeonjun easily wrapping his limbs around the man.

"Take it off." Soobin says as Yeonjun starts tugging at the mans shirt. Easily complying.

"Pants." Soobin says as he presses Yeonjun further against the wall. Yeonjun just whines as their crotches meet.

"I said pants." Soobin growls out and Yeonjun whines again before working to finish taking Soobin's pants off.

Soobin quickly kicks them off before their lips meet. Yeonjun gasping before melting into the kiss like so many times before.

"Fuck I love you kitten." Soobin says between kisses. "I love you too daddy." Yeonjun moans out.

Loving the way Soobin's body reacts so easily to his own and his words.

"Fuck I need lube." Soobin groans and Yeonjun quickly shakes his head no. "Just use spit. No prep." Yeonjun practically begs.

"W-what? I don't wanna hurt you." Soobin says worriedly. "I don't care. Just wanna feel you." Yeonjun breathes out.

Soobin just nods his head before motioning for Yeonjun to spit in his hand. Yeonjun quickly does so.

"H-hurry. Please." Yeonjun begs and before he knows it Soobin's pressing into him. Both releasing broken moans.

"Y-you- Fuck. Are you okay?" Soobin asks as he stops his movement. "Y-yeah just give me a second." Yeonjun says.

He forgot how big Soobin is.

"Your doing so good kitten." Soobin praises as his lips connect with Yeonjun's. A kiss way too soft in their current state.

"Y-you can move." Yeonjun says and Soobin nods as he finally bottoms out. "Feel so good around me kitten." Soobin whispers in his ear and Yeonjun can only moan.