chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

They arrived at Zayn's and Louis let them in with his key, explaining to Harry that he'd stayed here for a few months after the breakup and Zayn let him keep the key.

They walked in through the corridor to the living room and Louis tripped at the sight. Harry caught him with an arm around the waist and pulled him up against his chest as he looked down at him weirdly. When Louis didn't look back at him, he followed his line of sight and saw why Louis was so frozen.

Louis couldn't even blink, this is quite literally the last thing he'd expected to see.

On the couch, wearing exactly what they were wearing yesterday – so, only boxers and nothing else – was Niall and Zayn, with their tongues down each other's throats. Zayn was leaning over Niall, dominating the kiss as Niall's legs were wrapped around Zayn's waist. They were grinding against each other, and their hands were intertwined above Niall's head.

Louis finally managed to look away and looked up to Harry who was also dumbstruck staring at them.

"Sorry to interrupt," Louis said loudly making the two jump apart from each other. "but I've got a boyfriend to show off,"

Zayn was up in seconds, running over to Harry and embracing him in a hug, completely unfazed by the tent in his pants. "Harry! Mate, it is so good to see you. You have no idea how much moping Louis' been doing since you guys broke up," he said with a big happy smile.

"'S good to see you too, Zayn." Harry says hugging back, "I see you're not doing bad either," he winks.

"Oh," Zayn said, turning to Louis, "Sorry we didn't tell you, Lou. It was just sex at first but then this morning we confessed our feelings and... yeah, you saw what that lead to,"

"I'm not mad, Zaynie, it was just unexpected," Louis smiled hugging his friends, "I'm happy for you guys," he then turned to Harry and presented Niall like some sort of art sculpture, "Niall, this is Harry. Baby, this is Niall,"

"Nice to meet ya, mate. Lou's told me all about you, and when I say all, I mean all." Niall laughs.

"Piss off, Niall," Louis grumbles.

"'S nice to meet you too, Niall. Louis only told me about you this morning, but we were a bit too busy last night to be focussing on that," he smirked.

"Nice, mate," Niall fist bumps him.

"Harry," Louis whined, dragging out the 'y'. He blushed and hid his face in Harry's chest.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and chuckled down at him, "You weren't being shy about it last night with Aurora Mr. take-some-notes."

"That's completely different," Louis argued.

Harry laughed fondly and leaned down to kiss Louis sweetly, "I'm sorry, I love you," He whispered against Louis' lips.

"I love you too, Hazza,"

"You two are so cute together," Niall says.

"You actually are really cute together," Zayn agrees. "But you'll be sick of it soon babe," he says to Niall, "They don't stop,"

"I don't want them to stop, I could fangirl over them all year," Niall says leaning back against Zayn's chest as the latter wraps his arms around his waist.

"So, are we gonna stand here talking about how cute me and Harry are all day, or are we gonna drink some beer and play some FIFA?" Louis asks.

So, that's how they spend the day. Drinking together, laughing together, playing FIFA together, learning about each other's relationships, and more drinking.

That night Harry and Louis stayed in Zayn's spare room again because they'd both been drinking, and neither could drive them back to Harry's or Lou's. Louis texted Lottie again a couple hours ago, asking her to stay the night at his and give Cliff heaps of cuddles and kisses from him. He's been two nights without his pup and he misses him so much. Definitely staying at his tomorrow night.

They were giggling at the noises they were hearing through the wall of Niall and Zayn and decided they could be louder.

Harry hovered over Louis, both boys completely naked as Harry started slowly thrusting inside Louis.

"I love you so much, Louis Tomlinson,"

"I'm so madly in love with you, Harry Styles,"

"Forever,"

"Forever."

-

The End.