>>Epilogue (Part-II)<<

"Can-I-have...that cake?" The silver-haired male asked nervously pointing to a chocolate flavoured cake that was placed on the display.

The Baker simply smiled and nodded and packed a set of two cakes for the beautiful man in front of him.

"Here you go, sir? Anything else?" The owner winked as he handed out the parcel.

Before Tae could even speak up, a certain purple-haired male leaned over the counter, "Do you get paid for flirting with your customers? Well then, hire me. I am super good at it. What's say?"

Jimin winked and sent a flying kiss towards the group of girls sitting at the nearby table. The girls almost fell back at the gesture.

"See!" Jimin quirked an eyebrow at the male behind the counter.

"I am sorry, sir. I didn't mean to-" The boy paused as he looked at the boy carefully.

"What the fuck! Aren't you the famous Park Jimin? The one who is trending on papers recently for his amazing vocals." The baker boy almost jumped in excitement.

"I suppose, I am," Jimin smirked.

"Oh my god! I am your fanboy, sir. Wait! If you are here. Is Min Yoongi here too? I love all his songs. That man raps so well. Can I have your autographs please?" The boy squealed as he extended his hand.

"Sure! But on one condition."

"What is it?"

"Don't expose me next time I visit this shop? Can't handle the crowd?"

"Oh okay! I won't." The boy smiled sheepishly.

Jimin turned to face Taehyung who stood there in complete 'awe' staring a little too long at the boy.

"You have something to say?" Jimin asked as he approached Tae who was now a blushing mess.

"Your voice is beautiful. Your songs are the first ones I heard after getting my hearing senses." Tae honestly said.

"You are my idol, Jimin-shi!" Tae smiled softly as he gazed at the man before him.

Jimin couldn't comprehend what the kid meant. But he simply took it as a compliment.

A beautiful comment that is.

"Where do you live kid? I might as well drop you because you made this Jimin happy. And only a few people can make Jimin happy."

Tae blinked a few times to process what was told to him before he nodded a 'yes'.

I mean who would refuse a drive-back- home from an idol.

Jimin smiled back and pulled Tae towards his sports car that he bought along with Yoongi.

He turned the music on and Tae shook his head along with the rhythm and mumbled a few lines as the songs played.

Jimin felt like he just found another Homosapien who clicks with him.

But Yoongi is the first one.

Always!

[A/n:- My books can't end without a little Vmin in it. I hope you guys enjoyed it.]

(A/n:- Thank you for giving this book so much love. I am not writing on this account anymore. If you are still interested in reading works written by then you can visit me on another account. Click below 👇)

Minficz