✾Sacrifice✾

Sacrifice

give up (something valued) for the sake of other considerations.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Wait!", The ravenette spoke up, cutting the nerve chilling silence.

Everybody turned their head towards the kid who was almost invisible in the entire conversation, until now.

"I am willing to marry her!" The boy announced fisting his hands under the table.

It was a pre-planned marriage. Even without the kids' consent, it was going to happen anyway. But, when Jungkook agreed to it on his own. It sent a sense of relief to his dad's heart. Not for the fact that he agreed to his choice. For the fact that he wouldn't try anything funny to try and break the wedding.

His dad almost forgot about the kid who disrespected him and turned towards Jungkook, placing his hand on the boy's cheek and putting an act of a concerned father.

"You sure, Jungkook", the tears tumbled down through dad's eyes which melted everyone in the hall. Everyone except Jungkook, who knew very well that the man can never cry, even if his own son dies.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and nodded a 'yes' and plastered a smile over his face.

"I am very pleased with your decision, Jungkook. On that occasion, I would like to grant you a wish. Ask for anything you want. I won't question before saying a 'yes. "

This was Jungkook's chance to beg for freedom. To send him to some faraway country. To live unheard. To live in peace.

His dad was expecting him to do the same. Testing his sincerity and backing off at the right moment. But, what Jungkook wished for left, everyone in the room stunned.

He simply pointed at the boy who stood there fixing his earring.

"I want him!" Jungkook announced.

His dad was surprised at the start. But, since it was a very simple wish. He decided not to argue and nodded a 'yes'. Having a personal chef at your house was a must for any elite rich person.

Taking the fact that Jungkook was going to stay in a separate mansion from now on till his marriage and also after that having a personal chef was no big deal.

The senior chef tried to intervene but was cut short and lent out two suitcases full of money. Before Tae could even question, he was pulled into the car by Jungkook after dinner.

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion. The trucks entered the main gate and started unpacking the furniture and other appliances. There were a lot of workers assigned, who were quick and meticulous in their job. So, it would take quite less time to finish the shifting.

Jungkook got off the car and pulled tae out of the car. The silver male looked around him to see everything unfamiliar. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at Jungkook who stood in front of him.

"You are my gift. Something that I requested from my dad in return for a very heavy price. You are going to stay with me from now on. Gotit!"

Tae only deciphered bits and pieces of what the male explained. 'A gift', 'dad', 'stay'.

"Why am I here?" Tae scribbled down on the note to show to the boy.

"You are my personal chef from now on!" Jungkook replied by writing down.

Tae wanted to refuse so badly. But, as he looked around, it was only the ravenette standing there with him, meaning he was going to stay 'alone' here.