✾Convince✾

Convince

To cause (someone) to believe firmly in the truth of something or do something.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A week.

It took Jungkook a week to convince Tae to visit a doctor. Tae would be lying if he said he doesn't need help. The only reason he didn't want to go there was that they would ask him questions about his past. And re-living that horror again was something Tae didn't want to do.

But, now the times were different. He had Jungkook by his side and wasn't alone anymore. He wanted to live once again. At least for the ravenette. It took him a week to rethink his decision but eventually agreed to the therapy that left a soft smile brush over Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook pulled out his car and drove towards a hospital, which was one of the finest private hospitals with renowned doctors from all over the country. The younger was rich enough to hire one of the best doctors for Tae.

To free Tae from the horrid nightmares. To alleviate his pain.

They stopped in front of a white tall building. And walked through the entrance towards the lady at the counter.

"I am here to meet Dr Jin. We have reserved an appointment", Jungkook mentioned the details.

The lady confirmed the information and guided them towards the doctor's chamber.

"Hello! Mr Taehyung, I am Dr Jin. Nice to meet you." The Doctor extended his hand towards Tae and smiled in the process.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows doubting this doctor's experience to treat patients. Because

One, he was extremely beautiful; Two, he was jealous, as fuck! Don't take Jungkook wrong, it's just his hormones speaking. Also, 'love' masks everything.

"I had mentioned over the call, that he can't hear." Jungkook raised his voice a bit annoyed.

"I know that Mr Kook. I am just trying to introduce myself to him. Being polite!" Jin assured.

"Yeah, whatever!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat beside Tae intertwining their fingers. Tae blinked his eyes a few times before giggling at the younger's behaviour.

Jin just kept observing the two cute kids that kept bickering in their language not muttering a 'single' word. A soft smile brushed over his face to actually feel the presence of love radiating in the corners of his room.

"Okay! Now let's get back to the main point. Shall we?" Jin pulled their attention towards him and both nodded in agreement.

Tae's case was a bit complicated. Generally, for people with PTSD, he tries hypnosis on them taking them back to their past and they end up narrating the entire incidence to him, making it easier for him to note down.

It was different in Tae's case. He cannot communicate with the boy when he is sent to the past. He needs to break the session into two.

Firstly, explain the entire procedure and let him re-live his past in his dreams. Secondly, wake the boy and let him write down everything that happened.

It was like making the boy go through the pain twice. Also being the sole reason why Dr Han never tried this method on Young Tae. Because it was too much for a small kid to handle.

But, Tae wasn't backing off this time. He has waited for so long time now. He has finally met the boy he wants to spend the rest of his life with. 

Even if it means taking twice the amount of pain. Tae was ready for it.

 Tae was ready for it