✾Jealous✾

Jealous

An unsettling feeling that one's partner is attracted to someone else.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he looked around wiping his tears.

"He was here a while ago," Hoseok commented fixing his coat ready to leave.

Yoongi felt a strange tug in his gut. The feeling was getting stronger as his eyes kept searching for the short one. He lifted himself to look around. He paced towards the kitchen in hopes to find the purple-haired male.

There was a simple pie with some fruit toppings and honey poured all over it. It wasn't the best pie he had seen. He knew the younger could barely cook. But, always put the utmost effort into making one of the simplest dishes.

A small smile brushed over Yoongi's face as he took a bite of it. It was too sweet. Maybe Jimin just poured an entire sugar packet into it.

But, it was perfect.

Everything that Yoongi ever wanted. For the small male to be by his side. Feed him all the delicacies in the world prepared by those tiny little hands.

The elder furrowed his eyebrows to find a small note, by the pie. It was a simple note, but something about it didn't feel right. Yoongi's heart started racing as his anxiety was hitting those corners of his heart that he didn't want to mention.

'An unexplained goodbye'. That's what the note denoted.

Yoongi ran towards the door wearing his random flip-flops and rushed towards the youngers apartment. He kept banging on the door, but there was no response. He bit his lip in frustration, as he pulled out his phone to call Jimin. But, the brat just won't pick it up. The possibility of Jimin being in some kind of trouble was scaring the shit out of him.

"Jimin, I know you are in there. Open the fucking door!" Yoongi kept screaming.

The neighbours popped their heads out to see all the drama. No, they weren't out there to stop him, they actually wanted some live show, of the crazy fight. Some even got their recliners pulled over to their doors to get a nice view.

A couple of minutes passed and the door finally opened with a creaking sound.

"What is it, Hyung?" Jimin muffled in a soft tone. The dried tear marks were so prominent over his cheeks.

"Why wouldn't you open the damn door? I was so worried about you.". Yoongi spoke up with the coarse voice that he got from all that screaming.

"I was in the shower." Jimin lied.

Yoongi spoke nothing just staring at those orbs that were avoiding him like never before. Jimin felt put. He couldn't lift his head, afraid the elder would notice his tears.

The elder wasn't buying any of his lies. He knew it. But, he still wanted to give one last shot at convincing Yoongi that he was 'absolutely' fine.

"The pie! I forgot the pie in the oven. And that's exactly the reason why I came rushing back. I can't afford to blow up the entire apartment you know!" Jimin laughed which died soon enough, leaving it completely silent thereafter.

The neighbours gave him a silent nod in disagreement from the corner.

He fucked it, real bad. Didn't he?

The elder simply stared at his feet with an unreadable expression.

"Liar!" He exclaimed.

"W-what?"

"You are a fucking liar Park Jimin. The pie is in my house. And I thought you-"

Yoongi couldn't make up words as he finally met the eyes of the small male in front of him.

"You what?" Jimin retorted fisting his hands.

"I thought you would congratulate me!" Yoongi words were almost inaudible, but Jimin heard them.

Jimin felt rage build inside him. The image of Yoongi hugging the stranger just pumped more adrenaline in his body to burst out. Not caring about anything anymore. He was done keeping quiet. He wanted to let it all out, for once.

"I did wish you. But you just seem to ignore me. And not to forget, you were totally busy hugging your so-called 'lover'. You never mentioned a word about him. Not that I care. But, yeah I get that, he is hot and sweet and his smile is amazing. Oh! And not to forget, he is the one who is giving you a chance to accomplish your dreams. Yeah, I get it. It's pretty much set. And you don't need me anymore-"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence and Yoongi pulled the boy into a kiss. Jimin's eyes widened at the action. He struggled to back off. But, Yoongi placed his hands firmly on that slim waist, pulling him even closer.

Their lips moved in sync. It was soft at first, but Yoongi's emotions were pouring out and he couldn't hold it in any longer. He wanted the boy so badly. He picked up the pace, bringing his hands to hold onto the latter's cheeks. Jimin closed his eyes letting himself melt into that hot steamy kiss that he never expected in the first place.

Jimin stumbled backwards as the elder hovered over him. Yoongi closed the door behind his back, their lips still sealed together.

There was a loud sigh heard from the back of the door. Guess the neighbours weren't getting their daily dose of spice this time.

Jimin slipped back to fall on the couch with Yoongi over him. It broke their kiss leaving them gasping for air.

"Were you jealous? Minnie." Yoongi smirked as he pinned Jimin's arm above his head.

"N-no, I wasn't, you dumbhead! Also, why would I be-?" Jimin eyes widened as he recollected what Yoongi just said. "Wait! What did you call me?"

Yoongi felt nervous as he looked at the purple haired male who was staring at him with those big 'fuck me daddy' eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about?" Yoongi retreated and sat back straight on the couch.

"Oh! Don't lie Hyung. You fucking called me Minnie. Didn't you?" Jimin went straight up to the elders face, hardly leaving any space between their lips.

Yoongi felt all flustered and hard. He didn't want to talk about it. At least not now. He gulped as sweat started forming over his forehead. He had to leave before he ends up doing something else.

"I need to go!"

Before Jimin could even complain Yoongi ran out with lightning speed.

(A/n:- Hope you liked the chapter. I guess we are going to have a some Taekook next. Love love❤)