✾Memory✾

Memory

It refers to the processes that are used to acquire, store and later retrieve information about a place, person or thing.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A week had passed after Tae threw up in the kitchen sink.

Jungkook was now extra careful about the elder's health.  He would pretend to fall asleep in his room and at night the ravenette would drag himself out to sleep on the couch that was placed in the hall close to Tae's room.

It was a difficult task to wake up in the middle of the night after consequent alarms that would pierce your eardrums and lift yourself and fall on the couch. It indeed was a tough job. But, in the end, it was worth it.

The memory of kissing the silver-haired male over the kitchen counter was definitely a memory, that Jungkook would never forget. Not in this lifetime.

The boy was a complete stranger, but something about him was too familiar. His scent, his warmth, his eyes struck those corners of Jungkook's brain that stored events of the past.

It wasn't so clear.

The image of a small kid with tiny hands holding his' and running all around a room kept repeating in his dreams. But, he couldn't visualise the kid's face. It was all hazy.

After the kiss, Jungkook was convinced that he had something for this man that keeps him soft, only around him. That keeps him sane. That lets him breathe.

The marriage at this point was meaningless. But, he could do nothing about it. He wasn't strong enough to stand against his dad. The man who held a whip against his own son's bare back was capable of doing the worst to the Silver-haired male.

He was determined to meet the girl and tell her the truth. The fact that he has absolutely no feelings towards her and would never develop one, in this lifetime.

Jungkook thought of a hopeful plan to break the wedding. He might behave selfishly at times. But, it wasn't the case this time. He genuinely didn't want to ruin the girl's future, her dreams and her share of love. She deserved to live with someone, who actually cherishes her. Someone who looks at her the way she wants. But, unfortunately, it cannot be him.

Cause' his heart was already taken by a mysterious silver-haired man with so many deep secrets, that he wishes to explore.

With all those thoughts encircling around his head, Jungkook slowly drifted to sleep.

_________

"Ahhh!"

Screams echoed through the empty walls of the mansion. Jungkook eyes shot up within seconds and he pulled himself out of his bed tumbling down now and then.

He wasted no time and sprinted towards the boy's bedroom. He took quick breaths as stood in front of the closed door. Sweat kept building over his forehead as he thought of the scene behind that door.

Jungkook shrugged the thoughts and quickly twisted the doorknob to enter. He felt like someone hammered his heart with thousands of nails. The pain in site before him paralysed him on spot. It was the most horrific replay of his past.