9 : Ice-cream

You both came back to the Mansion, Jungkook quickly changed into his work attire and left for work.You were still in your room, thinking about everything that happened till now especially Taehyung's words.

You don't know if you should believe him.You love him but after how he left you on Altar without thinking about your feelings and then got mad because you married his brother..Later revealed that he spent the night with Natalie, he is guilty about it but it's not easy for you to process everything and act like it's not hurting you.

Recalling the pain in his eyes makes you feel guilty even if you did nothing wrong.Did it bothered him when I was in pain ?He was with Natalie, taking the vows..Did he think about me at all? 

"You have become a responsible wife, I must say that you moved on so easily" You sat straight and turned around to look at the person who just barged into your room.

"Tae..?" You were confused after hearing what he just said, the bitterness in his voice didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Oh you still remember my nickname? I thought you would want to address me as your brother in law only" He spoke.

His eyes were red and filled with rage, to be honest he looks completely different as if he is not the man you know.Something feels off about the way he spoke and looks at you.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked softly, watching his every movement as he took slow steps towards you and stood right in front of you.His piercing gaze met with your soft ones.

"What is wrong with you y/n? How could you replace me with Jungkook?"

"I don't know what you are talking about.I really don't know what love means to you but for me, it's a very strong feeling which is not easy to erase so easily.I still have those feelings for you even after whatever you did to me and here you— 

"Then what were you doing with Jungkook? Why do you act like a loving wife with him? Why did you let him touch you? Why did you spend time with him? Why did you stay at your parents place with him? Why? Tell me what you both did? " 

"What are you trying to imply?" You asked in disbelief.He laughed and shook his head before roaming his hands into his hairs.

"Did you both take a step forward in your relationship? Is he better than me huh? Did you sleep with him?How did he touch you huh? Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy his touch!"

"Taehyung! How could you say that! I don't know what you have heard or seen but you have no right to talk to me like that! I never thought you would behave like this with me.. You are the one who cheated and you seriously have the audacity to accuse me? You know what, I was thinking that maybe... maybe Natalie took advantage of your state but now I don't want to think anything about it, I don't want to think about you at all !" 

"I will never let you and Jungkook together, I will snatch you away from him..just like he did..I will y/n, you will be back in my arms.." He cupped your cheeks and smiled.You yanked his hands away and stepped back.

"Get out of my room!" You yelled with tears streaming down your cheeks.He shook his head and chuckled.

"You don't like my touch anymore? You don't like my presence?" You couldn't believe that he is saying all these venomous words.Natalie barged into your room and gave you a glare before dragging Taehyung with her.

Your head hurts after whatever just happened.His words roam repeatedly in your head which pains you.

Why is this all happening? Why? I'm going crazy with each passing minute here…

Jungkook's Pov :

I came back home and brought ice cream for everyone.y/n's mother told me that she loves to eat ice cream whenever she is stressed so I thought to bring them.If not me then at least ice cream could change her mood.

I smiled while making my way towards the kitchen to place the box in the refrigerator but I spotted Taehyung in the living room. He noticed my presence and got up from the couch.I thought he was approaching me but rolled his eyes and scoffed.

I was confused but shrugged it off and continued my way to the kitchen not realizing Taehyung was following behind.I felt a strong force on my back which made me jolt forward causing the ice cream to fall on the floor.

Taehyung stepped on it and walked towards the kitchen as if nothing happened.He did it intentionally, didn't he? I couldn't believe it but there's no way that it was an accident as he doesn't seem bothered.

"Jungkook-ah you are back?" My mom's voice made me shift my gaze from Taehyung to her who walked in the kitchen and gasped.

"Oh Lord, what's this mess?" Mom asked. Taehyung walked past me, bumping his shoulder into me harshly that I stumbled back.What is wrong with him?To say, I'm hurt by his actions would be an understatement..

I head to my room with a heavy heart.I couldn't help but recall the event that took place earlier which makes me more sad.I walked in my room only to find the room empty.I thought y/n must be in the bathroom but I noticed her figure in the balcony.

Her back was facing me as I approached her.I was about to tap her shoulder but stopped hearing sniffles coming from her.I noticed she was looking at her phone and crying or to be more exact, looking at the pictures of her and Taehyung.

I don't know if I should do anything.Even that ice cream got wasted... How should I even make her feel better..

She wiped her tears and put the phone back in her pocket.I tapped on her shoulder, she gasped turning around.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed, hoping she would read my lips.She sigh softly and smiled which was forced off course. I feel so bad that I couldn't do anything to make that smile genuine, not forced.

"You are back…. You should freshen up and come downstairs for dinner" She said and walked away.I watched her with a sad smile.

Why can't I do one thing without making any mistakes? Should I order ice cream? Maybe she will feel a little better..

I grabbed my phone quickly to order..

Natalie's Pov - 

I sigh in relief after Taehyung walked back to his room.Thank god his mother didn't see him pushing Jungkook.Thank goodness that he didn't do anything else

My phone buzzed and I quickly received the call..

"Why didn't you inform me about it, do you even know how he reacted? The dose was really strong and I gave him a double dose just because I thought it would work slowly..He almost killed me.. and even after double dose, he refused to believe my words..It took me the whole night and morning to repeat the words so he will think what I want him to." 

"Yea whatever, I just hope he won't try to attack me again.. Everything is going according to the plan..He is showing his hatred towards his innocent brother just like we planned" 

I hung up the call and smirked before making my way downstairs to bring Taehyung's dinner in our room.I need to continue giving him the pills for my plan to work..

Poor boy doesn't even know what he is doing..The real game has begun now..I will watch Jeons fall apart..

Just the wait for reception to explode a small bomb of truth in front of the media..