25 : Deceiver

Taehyung

Memories are hard to erase, bitter reality even harder to accept.Stuck in between the past and present, his heart oppose every single thing the eyes witnessed.He hates himself for still hoping that there's some way for everything to get back to normal despite the fact that it never will.

"I wish you weren't this evil"

Taehyung stared down at the floor whereas his brain showcase the sweet memories which are fogging his brain to oppose the truth.He gripped the root of his hairs, wanting nothing but to quit the unending war going in his head.Why is it so hard? Even after every single torture of Jungkook, the younger male couldn't bring himself to hate him.All he feel is the pain of betrayal and he is tired of it.His once life wrapped in the soft petals of flower has been thrown into the thorns by none other than his own brother.

"Tae..?" Yn's soft voice reached his ears, snapping him out of the trance.He tilt his head to look up at the girl who stared down at him with her concerned filled eyes.She sat next to him and held his left hand between her palms.He couldn't help but rest his head on her shoulder.

"Don't push yourself for whatever that has happened till now" Her soft voice calmed his throbbing nerves.

"I hate myself for so many reasons" He mumbled.She lift her hand to move her fingers through his soft hairs.

I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you what worse sin your brother has committed.She thought with a heavy heart.

"Don't hate yourself for having feelings, it's not in your control" She said, giving his hand a light squeeze for comfort.He wrapped his free arm around her shoulder and shut his eyes, letting the peaceful silence soothe him with her next to him.

Out of all those dreadful things, this moment with her is the only good thing that happened to him.

"Yn... Jungkook is outside the house, I saw his car" Yoongi exclaimed, taking Taehyung away from there to hide somewhere safe.

She walked back into the living room after heaving out a sigh.Her eyes stopped right at the man standing there with ceased brows, relief flashed in his eyes as he got a glimpse of his wife.He quickly rushed to her and engulfed her into his embrace.

"Jungkook-ah let the girl breath.." Mrs.Jeon exclaimed.He finally released the girl from his arms and looked at his mother, annoyed but managed to hide it with a fake smile.

"I was passing by so thought to pick yn but you came early..The event was supposed to be held for few more hours if I'm right" His mother asked while approaching them and wrapped her arm around yn who smiled at her gesture.

"I wrapped it up shortly so I could pick yn beside it, Soobin is there to manage" Jungkook gestured and lift his hand to wrap it around his wife only for his mother to take her away before his hand could even touch the girl.

Mother, you are decreasing your day on this planet.. Jungkook controlled the urge to roll his eyes.His dark eyes filled with anger stare at the back of two figures who talked with yn's mother.

"Let's catch up some other day" Mrs.Jeon smiled at yn's mother while Jungkook stared at three of them, wanting nothing but their stupid conversation to end.All of them faked a smile, sweet conversation and what not but their mind were messed up.Yn's mother worried for her daughter, Jungkook's mother disappointed, sad, angry yet couldn't show any emotion.Never once she thought that her innocent looking son would do something horrible.He needs treatment but before that, yn and Tae needs freedom from him.She only prayed that at the end, everything gets normal like before.