6 : Secret

Mrs.Jeon went to her room after finishing her breakfast.You stared at your plate and heaved out a sigh.

I should talk to him.
You thought, whereas Natalie trailed her fingers over Taehyung's cheeks.He grabbed her wrist harshly and glared at her while you witnessed the scene unfold in astonishment.

The way Taehyung glared at her with utmost hatred left you perplexed.He chose to marry her then why is he so rude to her? Could it be possible that he is hiding something from me? What if my doubts are true? Maybe Natalie has something to do with Taehyung's sudden decision of rejecting me on Altar? It could be possible because Taehyung doesn't look happy at all instead he looks pale, tired and helpless.

Your brain occupied with countless thoughts which give you hope that Taehyung's love for you wasn't fake, maybe it's still as pure as it was from the very start of your relationship.

"Tae… can we talk?" You asked, earning the couple's attention.Natalie slammed her palm on the table furiously at your words.

"Listen here y/n, the man in front of you is not your boyfriend anymore, he is my husband and I expect you to pay more attention to your husband than mine!" Her each word pierced your heart, the bitter reality she rubbed at your face clenched your heart.

"We actually need to talk, I owe you an apology and  proper explanation" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Don't forget that— 

"I'm getting late for work, y/n we'll talk once I'm back.." Taehyung informed earning a slow nod from you.He glared one last time at Natalie and left.

[ A/n - Taehyung is a Surgeon and y/n met him when she was an intern, within years became his assistant, mentioned it just in case you all think that Taehyung is jobless]

Natalie opened her mouth to throw some harsh insults at you but you left the dining table before she could even complete which pissed her off.

Taehyung reached the hospital and directly head to one of his colleagues.

"Hey man, congratulations for your wedding.I apologize for not attending the event but I'll attend the reception for sure" Dr.Min said and fixed his glasses.

"I need your help" Taehyung breathed out, it could be possible that Natalie spiked his drink because he doesn't seem to remember anything that happened that night.If he was drugged then the reports will prove his doubt but would it do any good for him and you? He took the stupidest decision of marrying Natalie, what will he do after getting the reports? Is there any way that he and you can get back together? Maybe or maybe not but at least he'll be free from the guilt of cheating on y/n..Maybe he'll be able to look into your eyes without feeling ashamed but what about the marriage? He groaned, feeling frustrated.

His one action taken under pressure, manipulation and guilt trapped by Natalie that ruined everything.She took advantage of his helpless and vulnerable state that he ended up doing the worst mistake of his life and lost you..But did he lose you for forever? He loves you and you do too, if possible then he can get you back..

Time skips - Texts between you and Jungkook 

Jk - Hey y/n, would you like to go to dinner with me? Don't get me wrong, maybe going out and having some fresh air will lighten up your mood after everything that has been going on yk

You - Jungkook that's really sweet of you but I don't feel like going out, I'm really sorry..I hope you understand

Jk - It's alright

Jungkook sighed and placed the phone back on his table.He understood your situation but somewhere he felt disappointed and rejected maybe.

He knows what you are going through and it's not something to forget so easily.He arched an eyebrow when his secretary Soobin walked into his cabin.