10 : Evil plan

Few Days later - 

"Jungkook-ah, give this to y/n and tell her to wear this for tonight's function..I selected this for her, I'm sure it will look great on her" Mrs.Jeon give the box of necklace to Jungkook while Natalie stared at them from the other side of the couch.Her eyes were on the mother-son duo all the time who looked so happy.She internally scoffed, wait till the function starts, this happiness will turn to sadness real quick.

"Natalie, uh this is for you" Mrs.Jeon passed her the other box.She opened it and rolled her eyes.

"Taehyung! Taehyung come downstairs right now!" She yelled, taking Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook by surprise.They looked at her with ceased brows, not understanding the reason behind her anger.

Taehyung walked downstairs while you stood at the staircase after hearing Natalie's loud voice.She shows the necklace to Taehyung then points at the box in Jungkook's hand.

"Your dear mother wants me to wear this for tonight's function and look at the necklace she chose for y/n..Mine looks like some simple necklace as compared to y/n's.. Isn't she treating me unfairly?Or she doesn't want me to attend the event because she doesn't accept me as her daughter in law?" 

Natalie exclaimed..Mrs.Jeon looked at her in disbelief..

"If you don't like it then just say it, I can give you the other necklaces from my collection" Mrs.Jeon said calmly.

"Yea so it could give you an opportunity to taunt me right?" Natalie fired back.

"What the hell Mom? Why so much love for Jungkook's wife and so much hatred for mine?" Taehyung exclaimed, clenching his fist.Natalie smirked and crossed her arms against her chest, enjoying the live drama in front of her eyes.

"Tae it's not like that, you are— 

"Really? C'mon Mom, I'm not blind..I can clearly see how you are favoring y/n and Jungkook over me and Natalie.." Taehyung cut her off harshly..

"Stop , it's all because of the necklace right? Then here take this..Y/n can wear something else..She will look beautiful with or without jewelry" Jungkook stepped in and gestured which made Taehyung even more angry.

He clenched his jaw and harshly snatched the box from Jungkook's hand."off course I know she will look beautiful with or without jewelry after all I've seen and felt every inch of her" Taehyung whispered into his ears before stepping back with a visible smirk on his lips.Jungkook clenched his fist at Taehyung's words, even if there's nothing like Husband and wife between you both..He still can't hear someone talking this way about you..

Taehyung walked upstairs and looked at you.He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him."What a pity, your husband can't even stand for himself or for you..How is he even going to stop me from getting you back? Let me guess what he would do, cry?"

Taehyung chuckled at his own words.You tried to free yourself from him but he tightened his grip even more making you hiss in pain.

"You have lost your mind for real..Let me go" You muttered while trying to push him..Your nails dug into his skin in the process of trying so hard to push him away but still he wouldn't budge.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? You are definitely not the guy I fell in love with" Your voice cracked at the end making him release you in an instant.He stared at you with an unknown emotion before storming to his room.

You are not surprised with his behavior.He has been behaving like this from the past few days..When it happened the first two times, you tried talking to him but it was your biggest mistake.He only tried to take advantage of it and now his presence scares you.