3 : Wedding Ritual

Walking down the aisle, one arm intervined with your father.The soft music playing in the background reminds you of many things.

You looked to your left and watched Natalie in a beautiful white gown, walking towards Taehyung with a wide smile on her lips.Your eyes moved from Natalie to Taehyung who was staring at you like he always did but this time it wasn't just love but guilt and pain.

His eyes brimmed with tears watching you walking down the aisle, looking so mesmerizing but not for him.You both always wished that day to come true and when it did, it comes in a very disastrous way.Who knew, the day you both wanted to unite into a strong bond would become the day you both would separate.

Who should you blame? Your fate or him who took this decision? Is it even worth anything when both of you are only feeling pain?

Looking into his glistening eyes, you wish to jump into his arms to comfort him but the betrayal you felt flashes in your eyes which soon filled with hatred, disappointment.You looked into the direction of your groom who was already looking at you with those confused doe eyes.He must be thinking why you agreed to marry him after knowing his speaking inability.

Are you doing right? You do know that Jungkook is marrying only because of his parents constant requests and you are marrying him for your parents reputation but is it right for both of you? Is it fair for him? How would he feel in this marriage knowing that his wife is in love with his very own brother?

He must've had many expectations from his partner which Natalie never considered but will you? How is your married life going to work with your broken heart? Wouldn't it be unfair to Jungkook? What decision did you make y/n..?You are stuck in a messed up situation and instead of clearing it, you jumped more into it.Your brain is a complete mess.

Your father stopped and placed a kiss on forehead before giving your hand into Jungkook's.He helped you get on the altar while you take a look at him.He is wearing a black suit which has some maroon color designs, jet black hairs tied into a man bun while few strands of hairs are on his forehead.

To say he looks effortlessly handsome would be an understatement.He bit his lips out of nervousness while you turned your attention to the priest in front of you.Jungkook continued fiddling with his fingers which you assume must be because of anxiety.

You contemplated before hesitantly moving your hand to hold his.He looked surprised by your actions but intertwined his fingers with yours tightly.His mother was watching from a distance and smiled warmly at your small gestures towards Jungkook.

She knows how her son is, how hard everything becomes for him just because of one inability.No matter how much she tried to cheer him up, he couldn't stop the growing insecurity which becomes permanent for him after how people mocked him behind his back.He might act that it doesn't affects him but a part of him has accepted all the negative words of strangers.He finds himself getting back into his shell where no one bothers him, no one mocks him.Hence he lost the confidence within years and his parents lost the little hope to get back his voice.They wonder if he would ever try to speak again?

Usually it's only his parents and his secretary Soobin who makes sure to keep interacting with Jungkook in hope that maybe he will try to speak but to no avail.Jungkook had a hard time to trust Soobin bcs of his past secretaries who used to make fun of him and doubts on his capabilities for having such a higher post as it's his father's company which gave them more reason to mock him.

But Soobin proved his loyalty towards Jungkook and he opened up a little to him.Only his parents including Taehyung and Soobin knew sign language, others never tried to learn sign language because they didn't find it necessary.