5 : Jealousy?

You were sleeping peacefully when the sound of the alarm ringing echoed in your ears earning an annoying whine of discomfort.You stirred in your sleep wanting to shut the sound but your eyes refused to open.

"Tae...turn it off" You mumbled, voice barely audible.

"Tae turn it off !" You groaned before turning to the other side of the bed.A small smile formed on your lips when the annoying sound stopped and was replaced with silence.You felt someone's presence behind and held his hand thinking it's Taehyung.

"Good morning" You whispered while snuggling his hand closer to your cheeks whereas Jungkook whose hand you are clutching like a baby started panicking.He came out of the bathroom when your alarm was ringing but after hearing you mumbling Tae's name, he contemplated weather to wake you up or not.But after hearing you groaning annoyingly because of the sound, he decided to just turn it off and walk back into the bathroom to wear his clothes but here he is now trying to free his hand from your grip.

He is panicking because if you woke up and see him this close when there's no piece of clothes on him except a towel which is wrapped loosely around his torso.What would be your reaction? He facepalmed himself for thinking way too much.You are still in deep sleep so there shouldn't be any chance of you waking up bcs of slight movement.

He inhaled a deep breath and used his free hand to place your head on the pillow.He sigh in relief after freeing his hand and were to pull away when you suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer, his breath hitched at your actions while lips parted in utter shock.

"Tae.." You smiled with your eyes still closed completely forgetting about the fact that you are not in your boyfriend's room.Your morning habit of starting your day with a kiss, your lips were to touch his but Jungkook placed his palm in between.Your brows ceased in confusion causing you to open your eyes.Your smile flattened and eyes went wide after meeting with a pair of doe eyes, realisation hit you hard like a truck that you pushed him away.Jungkook's face turned red while you covered your mouth with your palm in utter embarrassment.

"I— uh I'm really sorry…" You couldn't form a proper sentence but your eyes caught a glimpse of his bare body making you cover your eyes instantly.

"Jungkook….you are naked" You exclaimed, cheeks heated up while he gasped and quickly rushed back into the bathroom. What the fuck just happened! He screamed in his head so did you..

Taehyung's Pov 

My eyes fluttered open and a loud gasp left my lips as someone splashed water on my face making me jolt up in reflect.I coughed out and tried to catch my breath when her high pitch voice echoed in my ear.

"Had fun making me wait all night? I was searching for you in the whole Mansion, waited for hours for you to come back and here you are sleeping peacefully!" 

Natalie yelled at me in pure rage. "Were you expecting me to come and fuck you!" I yelled at her and got up.She clenched her jaws in anger while I wiped my face.

"Don't forget we are married, I've got full right on you" She muttered, taking a step closer to me and tried to touch my face but I grabbed her wrist and glared at her.

"Don't even think about it" I exclaimed and yanked her hand away.She laughed loudly which left me perplexed.

"Seriously Tae? After everything that happened between us, you still acting like a saint?" 

"I was drunk! I don't even remember anything that happened that night" I yelled, tears brimmed in the corner of my eyes just at the thought of it.I still couldn't believe it, I feel so disgusted of myself..I am already trapped in guilt and she isn't leaving any chance to rub the bitter truth at my face.