16 : Honey, Don't leave me

"Honey, are you planning to leave me?"

His stern voice sends a shiver down your spine..He can speak..! 

"You can s-speak?" Your voice came out as a mere whisper.He laughed which now sounded creepy.You gulped as he wrapped his arms around you and snuggled his face in the crook of your neck.You remain frozen at your place not wanting to do something which might turn out a wrong move.You need to think sharply instead of rushing.

"Hmm I can speak after all you know everything now so why should I pretend?" He said as if it's something very normal.He is acting like this truth didn't freaked you out of the wit.

"Why did you do all this?" You asked looking down at his hands which were tightly wrapped around your waist.You tried to remove his arms off you but he let out a threatening groan.

"Don't!" You flinched at his voice yet again.

"I did this for you honey..You know that Taehyung was coming in between us so I cleared him out of our way..He will stay in that asylum for the rest of his life and no one would ever come between us... It's just you and me" He said happily..

Taehyung came between us? Bitch there was never us...You came in between me and Tae! You wanted to shout at him, hit him and what not for playing such a dirty game but your each move at this moment could be a threat for you..

"What are you thinking honey?" He asked, making you cringe inside, all the respect you had for him is gone.How could he stoop this low to drug his own brother and risk his life.. Didn't he feel an ounce of guilt,fear or regret? 

"Are you still planning to leave me hmm? Let me remind you honey, you are stuck here with me forever.No one knows where we are, no one lives here except us..No one would hear your scream if you try to act smart...no one" He exclaimed in a dangerous tone while moving his hand towards your belly with a smirk on his lips.

"As I said there is only you and me, no other person to bother and this piece of shit in your belly is not pleasing at all" He exclaimed in disgust, the moment those words left his lips your hand came in contact with his cheek, leaving a print of your fingers on his cheek.

You gasped realising your actions and stepped back in horror.He clenched his fist, veins popping out of his arms as he clenched and unclenched his fist in order to calm himself.

"Wrong move honey" He exclaimed through gritted teeth and stepped forward but you screamed in horror and pushed him away.. Running towards the door, you rushed out of the room into the living room then towards the main door but it was locked.

You flinched when his laugh echoed in the living room.He shook his head while chuckling at your failed attempt in amusement.

"Oh honey, you are stuck with me…." He said in a sweet tone but it sounded rather threatening to you while coming closer as you looked around to see if there's any window or other way but to your dismay, there was none..

He finally stood in front of you and leaned closer to your trembling figure.

"Forever" He whispered and smiled while grabbing your hand and placing it on his cheek where you slapped him earlier.

"It hurts honey but I like the pain" His voice comes out low yet dead serious to shake your insides in fear.He smiled and closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of your hand against his soft skin which you couldn't even think of yanking as the fear of him doing something to your baby strike you.

"L-let's go back to sleep...It's just 3 in the morning" You managed to speak.He opened his eyes and stared at you with a blank expression which soon turned into an excited one.He dragged you to his room which made your pupils shake in panic..