Chapter 15

Tonight was going to be pretty eventful. Hinata-kun, Nanami-Chan and I, are gonna be playing some interesting games. Nanami-Chan, also bought some snacks on her way here. It's too bad I couldn't eat most of it; I do prefer salty over sweets, after all.

       I look over to Hinata-kun. 'Maybe that's why I felt so drawn to you when we first met.'

       Most of the board games, I have won...But of course, when there is good fortune, there is also misfortune that follows right behind it.

        Nanami-Chan won that round this time; And Hinata-kun didn't seem too pleased about it.

       "Are you fucking kidding me!?" He yelled.

      "Tehehe, maybe this wasn't as unfortunate then I thought it would be." I said to myself...The thing is, it was only supposed to be to myself.

      "What's that supposed to mean you asshole! Your comment wasn't needed!" He yelled again, this time towards me. I smile, raising my hands; surrendering, as Nanami-Chan did a small snicker. "You know, something tells me that you guys are working together, just so I don't win." He said, causing me to snicker.

      "Ugh, you know what..." Hinata-kun began packing up the game. "This game is boring and bullshit, anyway." He insulted.

      Nanami-Chan tilted her head in slight confusion. "But, Hajime. Didn't we re-match this game at least five times? Because you were so stubborn to win?" Hinata-kun flinched, seeming offended that Nanami-Chan was right.

     "C-Can we just play Mario Kart already..." He said. Chiaki smiled.

     "Sure thing, Hajime."

      I felt a slight pressure deep within my heart. The way Nanami-Chan can so easily call The Ultimate Hope, by his first name...

      I felt so honored that day, when I was given the privilege to call Hinata-kun by his first name...But...Ever since that incident; And his wrist...I don't deserve such privilege anymore.   

      So what is this feeling...

      Jealousy maybe?

      I tried distracting myself from this awful feeling. . .But no matter what I do...This feeling will always be here. I watched as she carefully took the game out of it's cartage, placing it into the console.

      She's so gentle; So kind. . .

       .  .  .

       But...if anything were to happen, where Hinata-kun's hope was endangered. . .I would not hesitate, to peel the skin right off her body-

       "Nagito?" I jump up from my name being called out. Looking over to my right, Hinata-kun was looking at me with a concernd look on his face. "I had to call your name out at least four times just now. Are you alright? You've been drawing a blank all night..."

         I smile at him. "I'm fine Hinata-kun, I'm just a little tired that's all; It's way past my bed time schedule." I was expecting him to tease me about it, but instead, he placed his hand in my hair, caressing my head softly.

      "If you're tired, you should sleep. Don't try and stay up because of us; You'll be killing yourself." He said. A tiny dusk of pink appeared on my face, as I close my eyes and concentrated on the warm feeling of Hinata-kun's gentle hand against my scalpe.

       I bit back a moan.

      "Are you guys going to do the dirty right in front of me?" Nanami-Chan asked. I was too distracted to even process her question; But I guess Hinata-kun heard it loud and clear.