Chapter 12

"Ohh~ Nagito, nice to see you here." I turn around to be met with those same deep poison purple eyes.

      "W-What?. . ." I whispered in disbelief. Why. . .Why was he here?

      "Yeah it's me. Your friendly neighborhood Kokichi Oma!" He said obnoxiously loud; Everyone was too occupied to even do a glance.

      "So...Yet another murder huh?" He brought both his hands up, creating an 'O' shape around his mouth, funneling it. "I wonder if it was that serial killer!" He said out loud, purposely trying to cause more of a scene.

      A couple of people turned our way, pure terror was shown on their faces. My breathing started to get heavy, as I balled my hands into a tight fist.

      'Self control.'

      "Have you seen that murder that only happened a couple of days ago? How gruesome right?" He said, putting his finger against his lips, with that hideous smirk if his.

      "Man, and the messages all over the walls...That's some next level stuff."

      'Control.'

      "Buuuut...then again, that killer is pretty stupid to have left the body there with such carelessness."

      ". . ."

      "They probably left some evidence behind."

      ". . ." I didn't say a word. Before I say anything...I need to control myself first. The amount of despair this guy gives off is absolutely disgusting...Everytime I am near him, I felt like gagging.

      "Silent are we...Neeheehee~ No matter; Your voice makes me want to throw up anyway. So...I'll just get to the point." He said.

       "It's pretty obvious that you want me dead...Soooo. I decided to make it interesting." He continued. What is he planning? I should just kill him, hide Hinata-kun, and be done with everything already-

      "I'll give you till the end of the year to kill me..."

       ". . ."

       ". . .What. . .?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing...This couldn't be real. He's lying.

       "'What, What, What.' Is that the only vocabulary someone as low as you knows?" He mocked. "Anyway. Here's the fun part...I am only going to give you one chance to kill me. . .But, if that chance fails, wellll, let's just say that, you can kiss your precious 'Hinata-kun' Goodbye~"

      My eyes open wide, as I took a step forward.

      "BUT!" I stopped. I was expecting him to say that it was a lie. "Don't worry...I won't get rid of Hinata. . .Because once he finds out what you are, what's the point?"

       'Shut up' My teeth started grinding together, as I was breathing like a raging bull.

        "You'll be in the chair for sure~ Annnd, at least you will finally get to leave this world. The only downside is, that you will die knowing that Hinata doesn't love you anymore."

        'Shut. Up!'

       "But hey! At least he will still be alive, unless he decides to kill himself, because of your worthless death. But. . .I doubt that." He said. I was trembling uncontrollablly. Nails cutting into my skin due to how tight I was balling my hands. His smile got wider, which pissed me off even more; I don't even know how that's possible at this point.