Characters' Answers

LIA: [grins] What's up! [crowd cheers] I'm your host Lia and we're here on another Q&A for one of my books! This time we're going to include the lovely characters from Kik! Gentlemen, please get on your booths. [reminder] Remember guys, all of these answers aren't my real opinion or answers on things except when it comes to my section, these are all made to fit the characters. I hope. Thank you.

## LUKE HEMMINGS

LUKE: Hello! [waves at the crowd]

Did you learn the lesson kid? Don't ever give your Kik username to Calum unless you want him to spread it faster than when a slut takes her dress off.. But you did meet Ashton so I don't know.

LUKE: [groans] C'mon, I was the new kid on the block, and have you seen Calum? How can you not trust him instantly? He's like this reliable puppy, a man's best friend. Ya know? And I can't stay mad at him because just like you said, I met Ashton [grins, then frowns] well, not literally at least.

Are you sure you're in school? Why do you type like a five year old?

LUKE: It's called text type. [scratches the back of his head] Not that I use it in real life [scoffs] what? No.

How was it wanking in church?

LUKE: I felt sinful. [sighs contently] But thrilling and sweet baby Jesus I loved every moment of it. [eyes widen, wide grin] Maybe I should get bae to fuck me on Church sometimes. [ASHTON shouting "No!" from the other booth], [raises brow] Wow these walls are thin as fuck.

Can we bond over Cartoon Network shows and HSM?

LUKE: [shrugs, casual] Sure, hit me up anytime dude.

Okay, let's be honest, who would you ship yourself with out of the HSM cast? And don't say Troy, everyone says Troy.

LUKE: [LIA shouting "Troy is off limits!"] Okay, um, I think Chad or Jason? or Rocketman aye, Matt Prokop is pretty hot, have you seen him now? Or in Geek Charming with Sarah Hyland that Modern Family chick. We'd look rad together.

Will you fuck Ashton once you meet him? [coughs] What? I didn't say that! Who said that? Not me.

LUKE: Public fucking really gets me going even though I've never even done any. [makes praying gestures] So pray for me that I get to amen.

Who tops?

LUKE: Ashton has a huge dick, sick biceps and insanely long fingers. I'd prefer he tops. [the whole crew making disgusted and gagging noises] Come on have you seen his full body selfies in those sinful tights, damn.

Do you have any kinks [winks]?

LUKE: Everyone has their kinks if you say you don't you're sitting on a throne of lies because bitch I have like twenty. [smirks] And I ain't gonna spoil any of them.

How many followers do you have on Twitter?

LUKE: More than the amount of shit Calum talks daily, obviously. [thoughtful] Personal or fan account?

Okay let's be honest here, did you ever get hard or wank to the thought of Ashton?

LUKE: [bright] Ha, who hasn't? But like yeah obviously. Especially when he sent me that God awful selfie. [laughs] I was like "Fingered my ass to your pics today babe." Would've been better if it was his fingers though.

If we were Spongebob characters you'd be Patrick.

LUKE: [gasps] As much as I love Spongebob, the only Patrick I'll ever accept of being is Patrick Stump.