Characters' Ask - CLOSED

Hi hey hello I decided to do a Q&A before the two final chapters, not only because I'm a procrastinating bitch, but also because I'm a sentimental prick.

This book is my ultimate baby and biggest achievement ever throughout my wattpad career so I'm a bit reluctant to finish this, even though I'm the kind of person who are determined to finish things.

If you've read my other book Jokes, the Characters' Answers will be done in the same way. Yes that stupid ass talk-show wannabe way.

Now please comment on each section of the names, but if you're not on mobile and is unable to comment inline, just say who the question is for. Example: "Ashton:___?"

Luke.

Ashton.

Calum. (Asian jokes or I will personally cut your throat I'm Asian and that is extremely offensive)

Michael.

That's it, I guess. If there are anyone else you think deserve a question, just insert their names. (Ahem, Ethan or BgBlckCck from Chapter 1 lol)

This will be open until Sunday, but the answers probably won't be up until like a week because

OHMYGOD MY OTRA IS ON WEDNESDAY (I'M GONNA GET THE DATE TATTOOED IF I HAVE TO MARCH 25 BROS) I FEEL LIKE CRYING AND SCREAMING AND THROWING THINGS.

MY SONS.

Back to the business, if I was to do a Malum spinoff would you guys read it? I've already got it planned.

-Lia :) x