the ending

At this point it should just be mentioned, I'm not good at explaining, so I'll try, but whether it works, I don't know.

The end. For me and my understanding, it makes sense. Let's just get started.

It was never planned that the story would contain the whole movie. For this reason, the story begins before the movie. It starts with Norvina and Orm knowing each other for a long time and there is more than just a friendship. Both are still halfway on the same level, with different views but there is no, you are worth less because this and that.... on a social level.....

Norvina is the moral side, thinking more forward and says that power, is not a privilege, but something to be earned. Orm, on the other hand, is the power-hungry person who will use any means to achieve his goals, no matter what the losses. I won't repeat here every single conversation between Norvina and Orm, Norvina or Vulko, or Norvina's thought, because these explain a lot.

Ultimately, the point is that Norvina must realize that Orm has reached the very point she has always "warned" him about. The first chapters (1 and all 2) conclude with the epilogue.

You can never change a person inside. Everyone must accept this, no matter how difficult it may be. You can try to put someone on the "right" path by teaching them certain values, but what is accepted is up to each person.

In a nutshell:
Some things are to be accepted.