06

'And it came as it had to come' had a similar meaning to, 'And that which was foretold came to pass,' for both meant believing in something higher. Possibly in fate or the universe. Many would call it a higher power, because sometimes, coincidences seem to look or act like a cosmic providence, if that someone believed in that kind of possibility.

And, as it would happen, two people met, who should have known each other much earlier. Oh, how nice it is to finally meet you, my beloved brother.... at least, everyone else would assume, because this was about family. Anyone else but Orm.

Jealousy has many faces. Very many. In Orm's case, it was hatred, contempt, and resentment. Maybe even envy. No, it wasn't a maybe, because it was envy. It was a mixture of all of them, plus the fact that the current king had an unhealthy rivalry. One, which is reflected now times in the abysmal hate.

Was it therefore a coincidence that Atlantis was attacked and Orm saw this as a chance to attack the people and their world? A pretext. Nothing more, nothing further than a pretext. For what? To enforce his real will, camouflaged under a convincing, extremely plausible reason to act against the upper world. Finally. How convenient this attack was for him. One might think it was a coincidence. Divine structure.

"Can I trust you?" what did Orm want to hear Norvina tell him was so and the last few years never mattered, "Don't answer, your words can only disappoint."

"Why do you think that?" it may be that Orm was king, but he continued to be the boy who has never trusted anyone, "Trust has nothing to do with the truth Orm. Yes, it is easier to only ever hear good things. Sometimes, however, the truth may be painful and just then, it should come from a person you trust or care about. This has then nothing to do with betrayal or disloyalty, but with the fact that it is weighted differently. It is weighted differently by us. What hurts more? Who do you believe more? With whom do you begin to reconsider your actions? When your enemy or a friend tells you about something? Whether it is a lie or the truth, it remains to be seen. If you have to ask someone if you can trust them, you've never understood what trust means."

"Why couldn't you have just said yes then? I told you then mistress or lover was not yours to have," don't hold on to the past Orm, because it was now past and far behind, "Familiarize yourself with Vulko's duties, but more importantly, prepare to meet with King Nereus."

Everyone makes mistakes. Certain ones here, now once more, are becoming more and more apparent.