Chapter 31

"K-Konro I feel a weird sensation. But it's a hopeful feeling." I whispered. He looked at me weirdly.

"I guess that's good?" Konro asked. I then felt a chill go up my spine as i fell over exhausted. "It's alright dear just sleep."

The thing was I couldn't sleep at all. It felt like the chill I was getting during an Adola link but at the same time nothing was coming up.

"Seems like a cold most likely from working herself sick." Benimaru explained. Konro nodded and held me close.

"Let me go I need to help!" I yelled. I fought back and pushed away.

"Please be safe." Konro whispered. I nodded and flew into the pillar looking back and nodding.

"Oh number 7 is here! How good." Haumea laughed. I couldn't say anything as I was frozen in fear.

I was physically in the place of the Adolla link.

"Y/n! You need to leave!" Shinra yelled. I shook my head as I felt burning along my back and neck.

Typhrosis...most likely from me being out of breath when I fly.

I looked up and Haumea looked at me without her mask. She was beautiful and cried when inca held her hand and burned away.

I sat frozen in fear as god came up next to us as my fire was spurting not helping.

"God created the world so we could witness salvation. The salvation was supposed to be the great cataclysm." She whispered. "Is there anymore salvation then death? Let's start with her."

She saw we wince in pain and burnt my leg clean off. Sho ran over to me throwing me out.

I was falling into the ocean my leg was indeed gone and I smiled. I fell deep into the water and reached out to anyone.

Death is a funny concept isn't it?

Go Shinra be a hero you want to be.