Chapter 8

"Is lieutenant Konro alright?" Sister iris asked.

"Ah yes I think he had a rush of adrenaline when he had his flames out. It caught up to him in the moments after." I explained.

"You two are very close already may I ask your relationship?" Iris asked.

"Frankly I don't know our relationship. I really like him though." I whispered. She smiled before getting up and leaving.

I smiled laying down next to Konro liked he asked. It was a simple gesture but I felt comfortable enough to sleep on the ground.

I woke up the next morning and grabbed the rag off of his forehead and grabbed another one with cool water.

"Konro wake up!" I whispered. He stirred awake and yawned. "Are you feeling better?"

"A little bit." He whispered. I smiled before getting up.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked. "It might make you feel better." He sat up and gave a small smile keeping the cloth on his head somehow.

I went downstairs and it seems like company 8 was about to leave.

"Oh good bye everyone!" I laughed. Iris gave me a hug before catching up to everyone.

I grabbed the tea and poured a small cup. I carefully brought it upstairs and gave it to Konro.

I opened the window to let in cool air and everyone was rebuilding.

My little dragons came out and swirled around me, lifting me in air hovering over the ground out of the window.

The dragons then dropped me. I held onto the window trying to pull myself up.

Konro laughed pulling me up and over the frame.

"You should be more careful when it comes to your fire." He laughed. I hugged him and he patted my head.

Konro and I went downstairs and went to get groceries so Beni wouldn't have to talk to anyone. I'm pretty sure he is drunk anyways.