Chapter 21 (PLEASE READ THE NOTE)

This is going into season 3 so spoilers duh

"Wait what do you mean that Obi is a kidnaper?" I asked. "Yeah he's trying to find secrets but isn't that what Haijima wanted?"

"Listen I don't know the full story." Benimaru groaned. "Also that guy was always weird to me. Your too trusting."

A few hours later...

"Excuse me miss were from the military. We would like to know a few questions." A man asked. I narrowed my eyes at them. "Have you seen anyone from company 8?"

"Why would I? I only care for the people of Asakusa. If they aren't from this town I don't give a damn." I whispered. "If you want real answers I suggest getting out of here."

They thanked me before leaving. It just felt like a whole mess. Then the bell chimed

"Y/n! We're gonna need something that heals burns." A worker yelled. I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not gonna give this to you before you tell me who got hurt. Haijima won't give me my medical supplies." I snarked. He was panicking.

"It's for one of the girls! They accidentally burnt themselves while playing with a sparkler." He lied. He could I saw through that. "Fine it's for company 8."

I closed up shop and took the bottle up to the room with me.

Obi sat there covered in burns. I set the bottle down and sat next to him. "So wanna tell me what happened?"

"Apparently Company 1 Captain Leonard Burns was sucked into somewhere by a double of him." Konro explained. "That's all they are sharing. Shinra's in worse shape."

"It seems like a few small burns luckily this medication won't help." I laughed. I looked at Shinra for a second. "Looks like he overheated a little. Let's open the windows and let him rest."

I then applied the burn medicine on the places he was red.

"That stuff won't help with how little your putting on." Konro whispered.

"Medicine goes to the 4th and whatever they have leftover they send here. This is all I got for this month." I explained. I put the cap back on and Konro kissed my cheek. "Obi notify me when he wakes up. I wanna take a nap."

"You gotcha!" He laughed.