Chapter 26

"So there's only one pillar left huh?" Obi asked. It caught my attention as I swept the floor.

"It seems so. Though you might want to get to bed early I feel like something will happen." I whispered. He nodded and went back to his squad.

I saw them suit up and rush off somewhere. I closed my window since it was cold.

"Are you alright?" Konro asked. He was leaning into the doorframe of our room.

"Just shaken up from escaping. Are you upset that I left and made you worry?" I asked. He gave a small chuckle before hugging me.

"I'm not upset. Though I am upset at Hibana since she knew and didn't tell us." He whispered. I laughed a bit before kissing him.

It turned into lust and then desire as he took my clothes off. I took his clothes off and our bodies melted together yet again. It felt so quick as we loved each other but yet it was hours.

"I love you." Konro whispered as he laid next to me. "Once this is over I mean the scare of the 2nd cataclysm we should get married."

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him. "Of course!" I laughed. I was crying when I suddenly just blacked out.

With joker...

"So this is despair huh?" I asked. I puffed on the cigarette and hopped down in front of company 8. "It's despair is what's causing this."

"So it's like commander Sho said 'don't lose hope'." A girl with arrows for eyes said. "Also you look like Y/n."

"Yeah you could say we know each other." I whispered.

"Yeah she's his older brother! Even though they look nothing alike!" Lichet laughed. I hit his head and they started talking.

"Sounds like you don't need me. I'll be looking for someone." I explained. I walked off humming a tune to myself.

She might not remember me but I need to help some how.