Chapter 29

I decided to see if I knew anyone I could vaguely see fire arrows. I waved goodbye to Kurono and Nataku and flew over to them.

"Madam Y/n!" Arrow yelled. "So it's true that you could get out."

"Simply call me Y/n. Oh Company 8 hello." I laughed. "Assault stand down."

He pushed me into the rock with his flames. Arrow helped me up.

"That's not Assault that's his doppelgänger." She whispered to me. We turned to him again and everyone was knocked down.

He then went to Arrow and knocked her out. All I could do was watch as juggernaut prepared an attack.

"Kotatsu if we save the world...will you go on a date with me?" Juggernaut asked.

Assault then started yelling about sex appeal which was kinda funny in a weird way.

Tamaki was getting beaten up and people were yelling.

"She doesn't mean to do it!" I yelled. They all stopped and I went to help her up. "Are you alright?" She nodded and landed a single punch.

I went to stand near Lichet and watched as the real Assault came from some smoke. Wait how did that even get there?

He was clearly flustered by tamaki but I gave me an opening to grab her and pull her aside.

(I'm sorry about the wait T-T)

Tamaki pushed me off half of her uniform burnt but the woman kept yelling at her. Something about Tamaki and being a vulgar whore while holding her child back.

The woman was yelling at Lichet while I stood there laughing. She then turned to me and got into my face.

"I think you need to be quiet." I whispered. "You yelling is not gonna fix any issues." Then the woman disappeared like that.

The real assault I think began flirting with Tamaki I don't know I could be wrong though. She just wasn't having any of it.

I apologize! We go through like three of the chapters for one of these and they are just coming out so slow! I'm trying to work as fast as I can!