Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Skylar pov :

Today was the day of Connors funeral .

My heart and wolf ached for him while I had laid in bed doing nothing by cry. I missed him , those thoughts seemed foreign in my head. He had always been a jerk to me. Bullying me for practically my whole life but these last couple of days with him he was actually ... Nice . But if he had lived who would I have picked out of him and Logan ? I would've picked Logan , he had known me for a couple of months an he had showed me all his love. My wolf hurt by losing Connor but also wanted comfort from Logan . Where was Logan this "fine" evening ? I have no idea but I missed him and yearned for his touch but I felt like I would be betraying Connor . But he had also told me to go to Logan and live a long and happy life with him .

Hours later ....

I couldn't hold it in. I cried . I cried so much that it hurt. I stared at his body in the casket that was being lowered ... Slowly. Like it was trying to mock me, telling me that he was really gone . But I still waited . For what? I don't know . Maybe for him to just rise out of the casket and laugh his head off and telling me I had just been punked . He never did get up .

EPILOGUE

My fingers traced the words on the marble stone . " Connor Everett . Beloved son and mate " . I gently put flowers on the tomb stone like I did every other year , only coming back when I needed to talk or the anniversary of his death . A tear rolled down my cheek before I spoke.

" hey Connor , how is everything ? Everything is fine here . The twins just turned 5 a couple days ago . " I took a deep breath before speaking again.

" Connor always takes care of Emily . He makes sure all the boys stay away even though Emily hates him baby-ing her " I gave a little chuckle remembering how Emily came running over and saying how Connor was being a big fat meanie .

" Yeah she has her mothers attitude , always going to Logan and Connor reminds me of his father . He is always sweet and protective of his sister , reminds me of Tyler . Oh and tyler and Stella's daughter is just adorable . She turned 4 a couple of months ago. She also has her father wrapped around her pinky finger " I smiled at the memory .

Then I took a shaky breath .

" Logan kept his promise " I looked up at the sky . Fluffy clouds floated all around.

" Mommy can we get ice cream !" called out a little voice .

I chuckled a little and wiped the rest of my tears before putting on a big. Smile for my little guy. I opened my arms out and he practically jumped in . My little mamma's boy .

" Mommy can I get chocolate?" he asked looking up at me . His beautiful hazel eyes swirling .

" yes baby you can " I easily picked him up and but stopped to look at the tomb stone one last time .

" Mommy , daddy said I can't ice cream !" he said looking up at me .

" he did ?!" said acting fake mad.

I pretended to stomp over to the car mad , while Connor giggled in my shoulder .

" you said he can't have ice cream ?!" I said fake mad at the car.

" what ?! I told him he had To ask you!" Logan stuck his head out the window and pretended like he was hurt .

I leaned over and gave him a long kiss on the cheeks when we were interrupted .

" Ewwww! " screamed Emily . She looked adorable in her small car seat in the back .

I leaned away from Logan and walked over to the car door and opened it . Placing Connor in his car seat and buckling him up and giving them both a kiss on their forehead then closing the door and getting the front with logan. He immediately grabbed hold of my hand and looked at me lovingly . I returned it and gave him another kiss. Sparks still flew after being married right after graduation and I never loved him less. My love for him grew everyday.

" Ice cream mommy ! " called out Connor .

I chuckle and looked at the both of them and their pleading faces .

" should we ? " asked Logan grinning .

" we shall"

Then the car swerved and everyone in the car had screamed . I held on to the seat belt and turned to look at my kids . They weren't in the back anymore . I looked at Logan and saw that it wasn't Logan but it was Connor.

" soon princess soon " he said while smirking .

Then I woke up .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This is the ending for " Where's my happy ending?" and I hoped you liked it ! And I'm not really sure if I should make a sequel but if I would ....

What would you want it to be about ???

1) Emily and Connors story ( their kids )

2) tyler and stella's daughter

3) A brand new werewolf story

So please in the comments , state a number and say why if you want a sequel and keep checking my profile for other stories to come .

Until next time .....

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~~~~ dsiniko <3