IN AWE. 010

It was the first time Jay felt his heart flutter. Watching Jungwon play with the dogs with a small smile on his face, Jay couldn't help but think of one thing.

He wanted to spend more time with Jungwon.

He didn't know what had gotten into him, he wasn't interested in dating at first, but ever since Jungwon came into his life, it was like his perspective changed. Jungwon was his friend, but as he stared at how Jungwon looked up from the dog he was holding to watch Jay with a big smile and sparkles in his wide eyes, the older started feeling light and puzzled somehow.

What was Jungwon to him? He only met him a few days ago, but why did it feel like he knew him for years? "It's cute, isn't it?" Jungwon cooed while petting the same dog from Jay's Instagram post.

"Hmm, yeah," Jay nodded his head and the corner of his lips tugged upwards a bit, "it's cute, like you."

Jungwon laughed out loud and jokingly rolled his eyes at Jay.

𖧧

After leaving the dog café, the two went inside another café to buy some snacks for themselves. Jungwon felt like he was getting spoiled with food the whole day, but who was he to complain?

"Where to?" Jungwon asked excitedly as soon as the car closed. Jay softly chuckled and started the car.

"You'll see."

Jungwon clicked his tongue but nodded his head, anyway. He leaned his head against the window. "Is it gonna take long?"

"Maybe around thirty minutes."

"Alright," the younger closed his eyes to sleep a bit. Silence engulfed them and Jay started playing some soft music from the car. He glanced at Jungwon and focused his attention on the road once again. A small smile played on Jay's face at the sight of Jungwon trying to sleep, and he clutched on the steering wheel and started to hum along the song.

𖧧

"I wasn't snoring! Yah!"

"Yes, you were~!" Jay teased with a smile as Jungwon tried to smack his head, but the older immediately ran away from him. They left the car a while ago after arriving at their destination. Clicking his tongue for the umpteenth time, Jungwon only huffed and crossed his arms as he watched his hyung run away while laughing.

Jungwon decided to ignore him and his eyes flicked to the entrance. They were in front of the Dive Into You sea site.

Eventually, Jay's laughter died down as he caught up with Jungwon who already went inside. The younger went near the waters but of course made sure he wouldn't get wet. He sat down on the big rocks that surrounded the sand and Jay sat down right beside him. "Let's watch the sunset together," Jay slightly smiled and looked at Jungwon. Jungwon glanced at his phone, a few minutes left before the sunset. Like Jay, Jungwon looked at the older and nodded his head, the two staring into their eyes before hastily pulling away from eye contact.

"I hope this is okay with you. I mean, waiting for the sunset and all- I don't want you to feel bored," Jay chuckled a bit and Jungwon shook his head.

"With you, hyung? I'll never be bored," Jungwon naturally replied and chuckles both left their mouths. "Honestly, I really had fun today. We did simple things and it genuinely made me happy. And.. watching the sunset together is a simple thing, but it's romantic, isn't it?" Jungwon genuinely grinned, his dimples getting evident. "I like it."