HOME. END

TWO MONTHS LATER . . .

parkjongseong

tagged : @jungwon

tagged : @jungwon

Liked by notjakethedog and others

parkjongseong Jeju-do with One ❤️

View all comments
nshmriki enjoyyy!!!!!

user69573 me and who

notjakethedog Take care, you 2!

parksunghoon jaywon endgame at last

user5583747 PUTANGINA SANA ALLLLL UGGGHHH 😭😭😭

user26466 cuties!!!!

𖧧

Jay chuckled as Jungwon sat down beside him on the sand. The younger held his arm as he went to the water earlier. He shivered. "Cold!"

Rubbing Jungwon's arms to at least warm him up, Jay smiled and placed a soft kiss on Jungwon's forehead.

The two only sat down in the sand as Jungwon leaned his head against Jay's shoulder. "One~," Jay called.

"Hmm~?"

"After this, where do you wanna go?"

Jungwon glanced at Jay and hummed in thought. "Let's go visit Seattle! I wanna see mom and dad again. I miss them."

Jay smiled and nodded his head. "They miss you, too. They keep asking me when you're going to visit," he laughed.

"Every time they call me, they always say that, too," Jungwon chuckled.

Peaceful silence engulfed them. Jay caressed Jungwon's hands. "Let's get married in two years. Drunk Jay would love that."

Jungwon grinned, "let's definitely get married. Two years from now," Jungwon started chuckling. "Now that I think about it, don't you think the marriage booth during Flicker Fest is scary?"

"How so?" Jay looked at him with a whipped smirk.

"So, Sunjake got married in the marriage booth, right? Two years later, we also got married in the marriage booth."

"Oh, that's interesting... I heard Sunghoon and Ni-ki also got dragged to the marriage booth during the same day we went there."

By what Jay said, Jungwon burst out laughing. "Seriously?! They both liked Sunoo, what if Sunghoon and Ni-ki turn out to be endgame?" The two laughed out loud.

Jay slid an arm over Jungwon's shoulder as he gestured over the sky. "Look! The sun is setting."

Jungwon wrapped his arm around Jay and the two gazed at the orange skies. "It's beautiful... The sun has witnessed our love grow throughout the years," Jungwon smiled.

"Mhhm," Jay slightly smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Jungwon stood up and held Jay's hands, pulling him up. "Let's go swim!" The couple ran to the water, laughing softly amongst themselves as the sunset came to its end.

𖧧

jungwon

tagged : parkjongseong

Liked by parksunghoon and others

jungwon always you <3

- fin.

To more sunsets in our lives.

Love, One and Seongie.

a/n ::

thank you so much for staying and reading until this far! honestly, i'm definitely going to miss one and seongie. i'm lowkey going to have a bit of a hard time moving on from them djsjdjsjs i'm going to miss updating and writing about them! 😭 what was your favorite part in the book? i'd like to know HAHHHA

to all the votes, the comments; i appreciate it & i feel grateful for everything! to silent readers, too, thank you for reading 💟 be safe and stay healthy. ily, bye bye!