5. You Are Crazy

"You are going to be taken to your room by the nurse, she is waiting in the end of the hallway" Alfred said pointing to the hallway, I nodded and started walking towards the place he pointed.

As I went through the rooms, people started whispering and some even bowing. I think they understand I am powerful. I'm the baddest bitch after all. Or maybe they are demons, there are some here on Earth.

I arrived in front of the nurse. She had brown hair which was a little past her shoulder, big brown eyes and a dimple in each cheek. She said joyfully "Hey, my name's Madeline. You can call me Maddy" She seems nice.

"Why are you so happy? Shouldn't you be afraid of me? Apparently I am dangerous" I mumbled when we started walking to my room I suppose. My eyes were focused on exploring the place so I didn't really think of what I said.

"No, if you were that dangerous you would be taken by a stronger nurse or a guard, not me" She stated smiling smugly. Smartass.

"Yeah it makes sense but I'm powerful too" I nodded my head to make it more believable.

"I never said you weren't" She responded, I could see a little smile gracing her lips, it felt like she knew that what I said was true. Well it is. "What makes you powerful?" She added looking at me expectantly.

"Don't tell anyone but I'm the devil's daughter" I whispered smiling, hoping to see a surprised look on her face. My smile dropped as soon as I saw her eyes without even a hint of surprise, instead her face was full of pride and a smile on it. I don't know why. Maybe she's crazy too.

"You don't have any fear of these people? They look like they could burn you so that you are almost dead and then choke you with your own hair" I stated looking around, there were indeed some people that I believed could do that. She laughed "That's a little specific don't you think? And to answer your question, I think we're all a little insane so no need to be afraid of something you are" She explained, struggling. Wow, never know someone that thinks like that.

Then we stopped in front of a door with the number 666. Ironic, right? I entered the room to see a simple bed with what I think is blood, a toilet and one sink with a mirror.

"Well it was good talking to you Dionne, here are your clothes. Put them on please" She told me, handing one white gown and I nodded.

She left and I put them on.

I just stayed lying in the bed trying to fall asleep but I couldn't because there were too many people talking or yelling.

Then I had an idea. Why not enter somebody's dream with my oneirokinesis? It will make me fall asleep. Oneirokinesis is a fairy ability, we are able to enter people's dreams.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, concentrating on entering someone's dream. Finally, I start to feel myself enter an unknown place. It looked like a forest and a big moon was shining in the sky.

Something passed by my side and I looked to see a wolf that stopped running and turned to look at me. It was beautiful, had orange fur and big blue eyes.

It started to transform into a human. Ohhh a werewolf, never seen one in real life. It transformed into a red-headed girl with freckles and the same steel blue eyes catched my attention.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, confused while she looked around before her eyes settled on me again.

"Dionne" I said, extending my hand. She eyed me suspiciously before carefully shaking my hand and asking "How did you get into my dream?"

"Don't you think this place is so peaceful? I never entered a forest nor have I seen a werewolf before. You should be more careful with who you show your secret by the way. I could be a hunter or even worse a psychopath interested in killing little animals in the forest" I said, looking around at the many trees, listening to the soft and sweet sound of the birds singing. Completely ignoring her question I tapped my shoulder with hers, making her stumble a little.

"You ignored my question and you don't seem that powerful enough to kill the sister of a very powerful alpha nor crazy enough to be a psychopath" She said, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms. As if.

"I am more powerful than your whole pack" I said smugly while imagining a chair, making it appear and sitting on it "And you're right I'm not that crazy, there are many people crazier than me in the asylum that I'm in" I said nodding my head in agreement "But I've the courage to do it" I continued with a playful tone while chuckling, I stopped when I noticed that the girl was looking at me with big eyes.

"YOU'RE STAYING IN AN ASYLUM?!? YOU ARE CRAZY" She yelled, stepping away from me and I covered my ears "Can you keep your voice down, this is supposed to be my escape from the screams of those insane people" I huffed annoyed.

"You are in an asylum?" She asked now in a normal voice but with a little fear.

"Yes but that doesn't matter, now tell me more about yourself" I said, interlacing our arms and running to a cliff where we can see the moon better.

"Why would I do that, you yourself said you are crazy and I just met you" She said.

"Ok. I'm a fairy, when we do an oath it is so powerful that if it's broken the promiser dies. Do you wanna do an oath?" I asked and she nodded and said "ok".

"I Dionne Doxon promise to never hurt you physically or be the cause of the same to happen Roxy" I said and look at her with a look for her to tell me the rest of her name and she said "Henris" and I said "Roxy Henris" with that I put my finger forward for her to touch it with hers and she do. I see a black and red spark leaving my arm. Cool.

"Now can you tell me about your life?" I ask while sitting on the ground of the cliff and she does the same.

"Yeah sure. My life is normal for a werewolf but the difference is that I'm the sister of the Alpha of the most powerful pack in America. I have a mate, his name is Barak, he's a little bit older than me, he is 19 and I 16 which made my brother really mad and him being his gamma or third in command doesn't help. They stopped talking during really time because he said and I quote 'I don't talk to the person who's fucking my little sister'. Men" She said and I laughed. I think she doesn't have a person to talk about that because that was a lot of information.

"How is sex?" I asked, interested and she almost died choking on her saliva.

"Anyway, do you have any girlfriends?" I asked and she said "No, I normally stay with the group and they are all boys. Do you have any? I mean before you entered the asylum"

"I just came today but I didn't have any either. They all left because I was bullied" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry. They are bitches, you seem pretty fun to me" She said trying to make me feel better.

"You don't need to say sorry and they will rot in Hell with me watching while they are being tortured by Asmodeus" I said, smirking and imagining their faces of pain.

"Don't put me in things I didn't know about but I will do it" Asmodeus said and Roxy looked in every direction.

"You are here too?" I asked curiously and Roxy asked "What is that?".

"Yes and my name is Asmodeus. I'm her personal demon" Asmo said and she asked "Like a real demon?" And I nodded.

"Well it's time to go" I said while I stood up from the ground and started walking to the end of the cliff.

"See you tomorrow" I said with my front to Roxy and then took a step back, falling from the cliff.

And wake up to see it's already morning.

~~~~~

Fun fact: I always wanted to jump from a cliff, it seems so cool. I would probably have an heart attack but it would be worth it.

Xoxo Mads 💋