3. It's The Demon's Fault

And I opened my eyes

Just to see red tears falling from my face

Dad talked about it, he said it's blood, which made it even more disgusting and gruesome and it's gonna get my clothes dirty, anyway it's when he 'calls' me it's like a form of communication from hell.

I clean up myself, change clothes and put a video on how to wash blood from clothes.

Today it's Friday so tomorrow I'm not doing anything.

I start doing my happy dance like the childish tennager I am. I stop when I feel somebody watching me and look up to see Clarissa and Thomas looking at me disgusted.

"Stop doing that, you are almost an adult, stop behaving like a child" They said at the same time. They are really weird.

"No thank you. I will be in my room. Bye" I said, picking up my food, which consists of cherries, oreos, nutella, doritos and more things that probably will give me more weight, but I don't care.

I arrive in my room to see Levia curled up on my bed. I am okay with it now that I know that she understands me. Dad talked that I have this power that I can transform into a snake because apparently he was the serpent in the Garden of Eden and have sex with Eve what I think is disgusting but he said that he would never do it again cause he doesn't have my mom which is a little sweet but made me wanna to throw up even more.

"Hi Levia" I said, sitting next to her.

"Oh hey Dionne" She said happily, I think she's happy to see me.

"Hey Dionne wow that's a beautiful name, Sir wasn't kidding when he said Mab had good taste" A voice said. At first I was confused because I didn't know this voice. Then clicked, my dad said he will put demons FUCKING demons in my head, don't know why he said it's for my 'protection'. He even give the example that they were like guardian angels but they are fucking demons.

"Could you shut up I am trying not to regret give my dad permission for this" I said annoyed, I know I wasn't being fair he just said one sentence so I apologized "I'm sorry"

"No it's okay, I don't take it personally. You don't even know what they call me in hell. At least I get out of there." He said relieved.

"Oh okay, so what's your name?" I ask him.

"Asmodeus"

"That's a cool name"

"Yeah"

"So how long are you staying in my head?"

"Forever" He said seriously which made me want to go back to hell just to tear my dad's head off.

"That's seems cool, cool" I said and then eat my food and give a little to Levia that was giving me a weird look which I responded with "It's the Demon in my head, his name is Asmodeus" and after finish eating I change clothes to my pajamas and get in bed.